I'm Seanybaby (note: NOT my actual name! ;) )

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Seanybaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Nov 2005, 7:59 pm

My real name is Sean Kinnier. Yes, I'm an aspie, don't wear it out. I live in Johnstown, NY and I am doing alright in school. Problem is though that my skills are getting pretty limited aside from Multimedia (one course!). I think maybe I ought to stick with what I'm good at, and if my college doesn't allow it, then at least stuff I understand.

That said, it's become extremely annoying to see how sexual appeal becomes more and more popular. There are people out there who like to "do it" without any consideration. My coworker, for example, apparently likes sex as much as he is a hardcore D&D player (I don't play D&D because it's actually more limiting in freedom than fans say. It's like a member of a cult telling you his club has more freedom than America as long as you follow its ways.) It's not that sex is bad, but just imagine you are a woman and by "doing it", you eventually become pregnant. Ok, if that didn't float your boat, how about getting AIDS on the opposite end of the spectrum? The point is that even though I never had sex before, I want to play it safe with my partner.

Ok, back to me. Sometimes I talk to myself, but it's not hallucinations. More like my conscience speaking to me, only aloud whenever nobody else is present.

Let's see, some other things.....I like to talk, play games, watch online videos, movies (Star Wars in particular. I'm writing an RP on an anonymous website), and also I'm a little interested in ballroom dancing (looks great, though it can be hard if you don't know how to dance).

So any questions, please ask.

SineWave
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2005, 8:18 pm

<i>...who like to "do it" without any consideration. My coworker, for example, apparently likes sex as much as he is a hardcore D&D player..."</i>

So you're friend likes sex. That dosen't mean he's not putting any "consideration" into it.

<i>"I don't play D&D because it's actually more limiting in freedom than fans say. It's like a member of a cult telling you his club has more freedom than America as long as you follow its ways."</i>

Then you're playing bad D&D. That's the problem with role-players, most players are rule-focused, few are story-focused. Video games have also brainwashed you, fyi. :D

<i>"...you eventually become pregnant. Ok, if that didn't float your boat, how about getting AIDS..."</i>

Erm...

Seanybaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Nov 2005, 8:36 pm

SineWave wrote:
<i>...who like to "do it" without any consideration. My coworker, for example, apparently likes sex as much as he is a hardcore D&D player..."</i>

So you're friend likes sex. That dosen't mean he's not putting any "consideration" into it.

<i>"I don't play D&D because it's actually more limiting in freedom than fans say. It's like a member of a cult telling you his club has more freedom than America as long as you follow its ways."</i>

Then you're playing bad D&D. That's the problem with role-players, most players are rule-focused, few are story-focused. Video games have also brainwashed you, fyi. :D

<i>"...you eventually become pregnant. Ok, if that didn't float your boat, how about getting AIDS..."</i>

Erm...

Well.....ok, so not <i>everything</i> I said makes sense. But thanks for pointing that out. Maybe if you put a grudge against your coworker you start saying mostly bad things about him, like that he plays something a little too strict of creativity. But also, that's why I started my Star Wars RP, so that I could be creative within the universe (note: in my opinion Star Wars is kind of a tacky franchise, but also a good one. It really all depends on whether it's Lucas himself writing scenarios or hiring other writers, or whether ambitious or casual fans want to make their own stories.)

SineWave
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2005, 4:27 am

Star Wars is the McDonalds of sci-fi, man. It's easy to make a sci-fi rpg game 10 times as better, but it'll require a lot of pot and listening to trip-hop albums from 1995 ..er.. pretend I didn't say that. Sci-fi is, potentially, the broadest place for creative stories, because you can make up anything, and explain it through technology... sort of a crutch, but whatever.

RobertN
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 8:26 am

SineWave, stop critisizing and welcome the guy.

Welcome to WP, Seanybaby!!

We have another member on here called Sean. He is very notorious, so be warned!! !! :lol:

SineWave
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2005, 11:00 am

I was totally welcoming the guy! Welcome!

Seanybaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Nov 2005, 6:29 pm

RobertN wrote:

We have another member on here called Sean. He is very notorious, so be warned!! !! :lol:

Thanks. :wink: Even though I shouldn't talk about sex or anything I'm just offering some of my opinions as a newcomer. Still I have to meet this other Sean..... 8O

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 1:10 am

Seanybaby wrote:
RobertN wrote:

Thanks. :wink: Even though I shouldn't talk about sex or anything I'm just offering some of my opinions as a newcomer. Still I have to meet this other Sean..... 8O

I'm sure you'll meet him eventually. Anyways, where are my manners? Suilad and mae govannen to WP. Well, this basically means hello and welcome to WP, partly in English, partly in Elvish. I hope you enjoy being here. :)

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 10:27 pm

Namiko wrote:
Seanybaby wrote:
RobertN wrote:

this basically means hello and welcome to WP, partly in English, partly in Elvish.

Would that be in the sindarin or noldorin dialect??

synx13
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Nov 2005, 4:05 am

Quote:
Fool! Speak not, unless you speak in The Black Tongue of Mordor! :twisted:

I got kicked out of a D&D group once for mentioning that site. They took their Elvish waaay too seriously.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2005, 9:57 pm

Quote:
Fool! Speak not, unless you speak in The Black Tongue of Mordor! :twisted:

I got kicked out of a D&D group once for mentioning that site. They took their Elvish waaay too seriously.[/quote]

Sounds like the moderators of that group need to get out and go on a date or some other interaction with a real live breathing WOMAN!! ! (Sheep don't count) :twisted: