Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Redfox6
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2009, 6:48 pm

This is tougher than I thought. I also have adaughter with Aspergers. It is a hugh relief to know there are others like us out there. I would not have been diagnoised if my daughter had not been. It is still hard to be,ieve there are other people that really understand. I am very grateful for this website and hope to gain a better appreciation and understanding of Auspergers. Just because we live it every day does not mean that we totally understand everyone's unique situation.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2009, 7:47 pm

Redfox6 wrote:
This is tougher than I thought. I also have adaughter with Aspergers. It is a hugh relief to know there are others like us out there. I would not have been diagnoised if my daughter had not been. It is still hard to be,ieve there are other people that really understand. I am very grateful for this website and hope to gain a better appreciation and understanding of Auspergers. Just because we live it every day does not mean that we totally understand everyone's unique situation.

Welcome to wrong planet!

I'm glad you don't feel alone anymore!

We may not be exactly the same but there is a feeling of family here. I hope you enjoy being part of or ever growing family.

I think I speak for everyone when I say were glad your here and we hope you feel at home here on our wrong planet!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2009, 8:12 pm

Glad to meet and welcome you to the Wrong Planet neighborhood, Redfox6.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Apr 2009, 10:06 pm

Hi Redfox6 and welcome to the WrongPlanet. I was diagnosed with Asperger's this past November just after my 44th birthday. Now, I can see the signs of Asperger's in my two sons. It is quite a learning experience, and this website can be a great help. I am one of those who enjoys having Asperger's and take great pride in having it. Hope you enjoy the WrongPlanet.

Redfox6
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Apr 2009, 2:05 am

I also have a nephew that shows traits of Asburgers. I do like who I am and I am just now dealing with the term. I am sure I have a great deal to learn on wrong Planet. It is wonderful to have peiple reach out to me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 9:37 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Redfox6
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Apr 2009, 11:24 pm

Thank you for the welcome. It is good to be here at last.