Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:47 pm

I made a post in someone's thread but now I wish I had started my own thread using the same post. Would it be crossposting if I started a thread using the already existing post?

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 6:51 pm

Go ahead

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 7:01 pm

Actually, on second thoughts, I might not do this as I think it might cause some unwanted responses.

This is the thing, I've been here for too long and everyone can see the amount of posts I posted here and if I start a new thread discussing that I question my diagnosis often, people will just say ''11 years and 20,000 posts later, you are still doubting your diagnosis?''

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 5:26 am

Joe90 wrote:
Actually, on second thoughts, I might not do this as I think it might cause some unwanted responses.

You are overrating that. If an initial question has been answered enough already it's OK to change the subject. In other cases start a new thread. You may add a note in both threads that link to the other one.

Joe90 wrote:
This is the thing, I've been here for too long and everyone can see the amount of posts I posted here and if I start a new thread discussing that I question my diagnosis often, people will just say ''11 years and 20,000 posts later, you are still doubting your diagnosis?''

You have your diagnosis for getting that label. The label may help you as well as becoming a stigma. But the label is nothing than just a label and doesn't changes the way that you are nor does it tell exactly your flaws and the way that you are. For this just use it for your advantage once you are thinking that this is helpful in your life.