NO TALKING IN THE MENS ROOM

Dancyclancy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2009, 6:31 pm

Non -male discussion forum?

Androgenous discussion forum?

Gay and Lesbian Discussion Forum?
( that would then need to be split into one for Gay another for Lesbian)
What about the Bisexual forum.

The Asexual forum.

Transexual forum.

Metrosexual forum.

Menopausal woman forum

Male menopause forum.

I think CTBill has probably hot the nail on the head .( no puns intended)

Guys seem to find it difficult to talk about sensitive issues. Seems to be a guy thing and not just a NT guy thing.

Admin and Moderators have monitored responses so it appears the need is not great enough.

I doubt women would put up a NO TRESPASSING sign.

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 12:52 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
, or they can compare which hygienic products are best for their manly parts.

I have heard about a male hygiene deodorant spray.

It's called, "Umpire: for foul balls."

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 6:16 am

hehe

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 10:16 am

I wouldn't mind seeing a Men's Discussion. There's no reason why Women should get one, but not us. If there's no chance of getting a Men's Discussion, then the Women's Discussion should just be merged into the Adult discussion.

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 10:26 am

gramirez wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a Men's Discussion. There's no reason why Women should get one, but not us. If there's no chance of getting a Men's Discussion, then the Women's Discussion should just be merged into the Adult discussion.

Um, did you read the thread?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 11:45 am

gramirez wrote:

I am not a parent. Should I suggest that the Parent's Discussion Group get merged into Random Discussion group because there is no reason that the Parents should get one but not the non parents?

I agree with Maggiedoll, did you even read the thread?

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 11:40 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to have my own opinion that's different from anyone else's. I'm not saying that you need to implement my suggestion, however, I will certainly voice my thoughts on the issue. I don't understand what the big deal is.

Maggiedoll wrote:

Um, lose the attitude, doll...

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 1:08 am

gramirez wrote:
Maggiedoll wrote:

Read: No, he did not.

Three years!

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 2:31 am

gramirez wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to have my own opinion that's different from anyone else's. I'm not saying that you need to implement my suggestion, however, I will certainly voice my thoughts on the issue. I don't understand what the big deal is.

Maggiedoll wrote:

no answer to the question, though. Sorta like attitudes are everywhere.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

sinsboldly wrote:
gramirez wrote:

Maggiedoll wrote:

no answer to the question, though. Sorta like attitudes are everywhere.

I heard what others had to say - I'm still unsure as to why my opinions must match everyone elses. Please explain this in more detail.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 9:25 am

gramirez wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a Men's Discussion.
Ah. Yes. As you have read in this thread, there were forums for both women and men, but you missed seeing the male version's demise.

gramirez wrote:
There's no reason why Women should get one, but not us.
As you have read in this thread, both existed. The men's one just passed away - pretty much the same way that its single thread is pining away.

gramirez wrote:
If there's no chance of getting a Men's Discussion, then the Women's Discussion should just be merged into the Adult discussion.
As you have read in this thread, there was a Men's forum, but it died. The Women's forum is perfectly vibrant with life. You have not opined any reason why it should be murdered.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 9:34 am

lau wrote:
gramirez wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a Men's Discussion.
Ah. Yes. As you have read in this thread, there were forums for both women and men, but you missed seeing the male version's demise.

gramirez wrote:
There's no reason why Women should get one, but not us.
As you have read in this thread, both existed. The men's one just passed away - pretty much the same way that its single thread is pining away.

gramirez wrote:
If there's no chance of getting a Men's Discussion, then the Women's Discussion should just be merged into the Adult discussion.
As you have read in this thread, there was a Men's forum, but it died. The Women's forum is perfectly vibrant with life. You have not opined any reason why it should be murdered.

There have been zero details such as, when it was put in place, when was it removed, how many threads there were, how many posts in a day/week/month/year...all of which are important. Define "died" in this case. Just saying it "died" doesn't provide a whole lot of information, to those of us who have never been there. Also consider what types of topics have been posted...If the section was brought back, would it be any different than it was before? I've been here almost a year, and never remember seeing a Men's section, so this must have been something that was done quite some time ago.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 9:46 am

gramirez wrote:
There have been zero details such as, when it was put in place, when was it removed, how many threads there were, how many posts in a day/week/month/year...all of which are important. Define "died" in this case. Just saying it "died" doesn't provide a whole lot of information, to those of us who have never been there. Also consider what types of topics have been posted...If the section was brought back, would it be any different than it was before? I've been here almost a year, and never remember seeing a Men's section, so this must have been something that was done quite some time ago.
Odd. You appear not to have read this thread.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 9:51 am

lau wrote:
gramirez wrote:
Odd. You appear not to have read this thread.

I see nothing in this thread that answers anything mentioned above. But please do point it out if you see it somewhere that I don't. I see "it died", but that takes us right back to my last post. The only one remotely close was yours, the second reply of the thread, but it's still very vague.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 10:00 am

PS. This thread also gives a clear picture.