Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 12:13 pm

Quote:
Hello with love,

My name is linder, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile at(www.wrongplanet.net) on my search for relationship , in a specially manner i will like to further communicate with you , so as to know each other well , for more introduction ,if you share the same view with me i will be happy to see your mail my dear , age or colour even distance can't deny the love that i have for you , so please lets give our self a trial , thanks till i hear from you
With regard,
linder.

I want to know how they got my e-mail address through my profile. I have that turned off - having my e-mail address shown.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

Was that an email or a PM?

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:57 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
Quote:
Hello with love,

My name is linder, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile at(www.wrongplanet.net) on my search for relationship , in a specially manner i will like to further communicate with you , so as to know each other well , for more introduction ,if you share the same view with me i will be happy to see your mail my dear , age or colour even distance can't deny the love that i have for you , so please lets give our self a trial , thanks till i hear from you
With regard,
linder.

I want to know how they got my e-mail address through my profile. I have that turned off - having my e-mail address shown.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 1:18 pm

I can't help you out there. I'll have to defer to Alex or Toggi.

Did you ever have your email address visible?