Please delete this account or change the name

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Or i will post this every single day into every single forum.

I tried being nice, but since personal privacy is obviously not a concern for the people of the board, i have no other choice.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 9:46 pm

I agree with you that the option to delete posts (without a time limit) and delete one's own account should be there
But I don't think the moderators/administrators are going to feel inclined to help you if you spam WP. You're more likely to get banned :(

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 9:52 pm

One you upload something to the Internet it is there forever. What would be the point in deleting old posts?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 9:57 pm

OP, you're headed straight for a ban. That doesn't include deleting your account.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 10:01 pm

prillix wrote:
Please delete this account or change the name Or i will post this every single day into every single forum. I tried being nice, but since personal privacy is obviously not a concern for the people of the board, i have no other choice.

How about if you just stop logging in?

There is no privacy on a public website - everything you've posted or PM'ed is on record somewhere. That's just the way it is.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 10:15 pm

prillix wrote:
Or i will post this every single day into every single forum.

I tried being nice, but since personal privacy is obviously not a concern for the people of the board, i have no other choice.

I'm not an admin and I can't delete your account or change its name and I doubt you'll convince anyone to do it with threats. You should be aware that the internet is a public place and take your own measures to protect your privacy. Every member who joins this site has the responsibility to read and follow the ToS.

You can ask us to close your account and we'll oblige, if you start spamming the forum your account will be automatically closed.