Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 8:20 am

The following "Friendship board" threads are stickied:

- Friendship Board - Age 19 Onwards in "Social Skills and Making Friends "
- Friendship Board - Ages 15 through 18 in "Social Skills and Making Friends "
- Friendship Board - Ages 5 through 12 in "Kids' Crater"

I notice that the age range of 13 to 14 is not covered in the above stickied friendship board threads.

Additionally, I've come across the following "friendship board" threads that are NOT stickied:

- Friendship Board for Ages 14-18 in "Social Skills and Making Friends"
- friendship board 11-14 in "Adolescent Autism Forum"
- Adolescent Friendship Board NEW!! ! in "Adolescent Autism Forum"

Perhaps at least one of these should be stickied? Or perhaps another thread should be created and stickied, say, for ages 12 to 15? Or, perhaps, better yet, 11 to 16? (I would recommend that the kids be given friendship board threads with overlapping age ranges rather than mutually exclusive age ranges because some kids might prefer to associate with kids a couple of years older than themselves, while others might prefer to associate with kids a couple of years younger than themselves. A lot of autistic kids, including myself when I was a kid, have tended not to fit in with their exact age peers.)

Another thread that isn't stickied and maybe should be (or another similar one created and stickied):

- Friendship Board -- Asperger's Plus in "Bipolar, Tourettes, Schizophrenia, and other Psychological Conditions"

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Nov 2019, 6:53 pm

This is a good idea. Unfortunately nobody has the power to make new stickies except Alex.