How to report moderators on this site?

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

specialsauce
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2020, 1:07 pm

How do I report moderators who have not applied the rules correctly? There must be some review process here.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 1:11 pm

Send a PM or email to Alex, the owner.  Just make absolutely certain that you have all of your facts straight, because Alex can and will check them out himself.

Last edited by Fnord on 28 May 2020, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

specialsauce
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2020, 1:11 pm

Yes. My legal team is in possesion of the facts. Thanks.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 1:14 pm

specialsauce wrote:
Keep in mind that your alleged solicitors will likely have no license to practice in the United States, where both the owner and server are located.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 3:55 pm

specialsauce wrote:

Good luck with that. Not getting the tummy rub you felt entitled to isn't going to be grounds for a legal case but I'm sure a lawyer will be happy to take your money.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 4:21 pm

Why would you want to report them? Are they doing anything illegal?

If you don't agree with them or if you feel one of them is abusing their mod privileges, feel free to contact Alex about it and show him some evidence, screen shots, urls to where it happened.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:11 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Why would you want to report them?
Pure speculation on my part; but, judging by the language of his posts, maybe his only mode of communication utilizes insults, intimidation, and threats.
League_Girl wrote:
Are they doing anything illegal?
Not according to my legal team...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:27 pm

Seems legit.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:30 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Seems legit.
The mods actions or the complaint against them?

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:40 pm

The threatening of international legal action by what I'm sure is a crack team of the best lawyers money can buy over some vague and probably imagined slight on the internet.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:52 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
The threatening of international legal action by what I'm sure is a crack team of the best lawyers money can buy over some vague and probably imagined slight on the internet.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The WP Mod Team.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 7:07 pm

Ooo ... can I be Murdoch?

No ... wait ... I'm not a moderator.

:(

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 7:49 pm

It's not the first time someone has threatened legal action against WP, and I doubt it will be the last.

The mods don't care, and I doubt Alex does either.

Throwing a tantrum because you refuse to follow the rules of an internet discussion forum you voluntarily joined rarely makes for a compelling legal case.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 7:56 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
It's not the first time someone has threatened legal action against WP, and I doubt it will be the last.

The mods don't care, and I doubt Alex does either.

Throwing a tantrum because you refuse to follow the rules of an internet discussion forum you voluntarily joined rarely makes for a compelling legal case.

Thanks for doing what you do. That goes for all the mods, you guys and gals are wonderful people and we appreciate what you all do for us. It's unfortunate about the nonsense you all have to deal with. Thanks again. :heart:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 8:27 pm

Thank you for your support.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 9:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Send a PM or email to Alex, the owner.  Just make absolutely certain that you have all of your facts straight, because Alex can and will check them out himself.

Alex has virtually no involvement, anymore, on this website.
There are volumes of posts about not getting a reply from him.
You know this.
Why did you make that suggestion? :scratch:

The OP needs to discuss this with a more sympathetic moderator.
I would PM to get a less "Political" reply. :wink: