Page 11 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 11:34 am

They told me my friend he wouldn't be good at poetry because he is dyslexic; but so far he has made 3 jugs and a vase and they are quite lovely.

A dyslexic Republican politician had to suspend his campaign because he vowed to put an end to Texas.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 21 Aug 2020, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 11:38 am

Fnord wrote:

A dyslexic republican politician had to suspend his campaign because he vowed to put an end to Texas.

Really, I hope he just fixed the spelling.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 11:54 am

Fnord wrote:
They told me my friend he wouldn't be good at poetry because he is dyslexic; but so far he has made 3 jugs and a vase and they are quite lovely.

A dyslexic Republican politician had to suspend his campaign because he vowed to put an end to Texas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally just clocked what you had meant. Pour guy sure was not having a god day.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 12:14 pm

Where did the lizard go?!?!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Aug 2020, 12:16 pm

^Shape-shifted to human form.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Aug 2020, 12:17 pm

Blint wrote:
Fnord wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally just clocked what you had meant. Pour guy sure was not having a god day.

Can atheists have god days, by the way?

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 12:25 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
^Shape-shifted to human form.

They can do that? We are so doomed....

envirozentinel wrote:
Can atheists have god days, by the way?

on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, we don't really have a choice in the matter.

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:19 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
I tend to correct things from time to time too.  A friend is having some construction done and the printed slogan on the overalls is supposed to say "surpassing your expectations" but came out as "su(p)pressing your expectations".
I have met quite a few dyslexics in the graphics industry.
A dyslexic co-worker has a sign on his wall that says, "lysDexics Untie!"

:lol:

My GF is badly dyslexic and it's taught me so much about how difficult life can be for someone with dyslexia , it parallels ASD in a lot of respects regarding communication - written and verbal.

A dyslexic is someone who lies awake at night, wondering if there really is a dog.

My GF is not religious, she lies awake at night wondering why her family is such a f**k up

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:46 pm

So you mean to tell me that Fnord was secretly Hickok45 this whole time?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:57 pm

^Handsome fellow, but mine is bigger.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:23 pm

Fnord wrote:

I get it, I admit I was slow but I get it. Why don't you start a thread with all these wonderful, entertaining treasures that you have in abundance? It's so much fun.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:25 pm

Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I get it, I admit I was slow but I get it. Why don't you start a thread with all these wonderful, entertaining treasures that you have in abundance? It's so much fun.

I don't get either one. :(
I'm trying ...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:27 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
They told me my friend he wouldn't be good at poetry because he is dyslexic; but so far he has made 3 jugs and a vase and they are quite lovely.  A dyslexic Republican politician had to suspend his campaign because he vowed to put an end to Texas.
I get it, I admit I was slow but I get it.  Why don't you start a thread with all these wonderful, entertaining treasures that you have in abundance? It's so much fun.
I don't get either one.  I'm trying ...
"Poetry" might be a dyslexic person's perception of "Pottery" -- "Texas" for "Taxes" in a similar way.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
They told me my friend he wouldn't be good at poetry because he is dyslexic; but so far he has made 3 jugs and a vase and they are quite lovely.  A dyslexic Republican politician had to suspend his campaign because he vowed to put an end to Texas.
I get it, I admit I was slow but I get it.  Why don't you start a thread with all these wonderful, entertaining treasures that you have in abundance? It's so much fun.
"Poetry" might be a dyslexic person's perception of "Pottery" -- "Texas" for "Taxes" in a similar way.

Fnord I swear, your new Avatar just makes me want to hug you, which you may cringe at, but nevertheless. You have been warned.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:37 pm

Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord I swear, your new Avatar just makes me want to hug you, which you may cringe at, but nevertheless. You have been warned.
No worries.  One reason I chose that image was to remind me to be more of a warm-hearted grandfatherly type and less of a cold-blooded amphibian.  We'll see how it goes.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 2:43 pm

Fnord wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Fnord wrote: