Page 18 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Sep 2020, 2:06 pm

LittleGreenMen wrote:
Hey guys (this is XfilesGeek)!

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate all the new mods, and to welcome back Flake of Corn.

May a new and better era of WP begin!! :D

As Alex has successfully appointed new mods and a new admin, I think you should be able to use your old account?

Hope everything is OK with you.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2020, 3:59 pm

Plus put in your sig "retired mod" so you won't get any PMs from users here about their complaint about another member or post here. For a while I had to put in my sig I was not a moderator here because I had gotten several PMs here from users who thought I was an actual mod here because of an April Fools prank I pulled here and members played along including Alex Plank. I remember when he gave me a mod tag in my profile and the following day it was removed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2020, 4:04 pm

Can I suggest the term "Moderator Emeritus/Emerita"?

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Sep 2020, 5:44 pm

LittleGreenMen wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate all the new mods, and to welcome back Flake of Corn.
Thanks, it's been a while...
Have a good rest-n-recharge. It works.

B.Sisko
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2020, 8:56 am

Congratulations Cornflake & Feyokien

alex
Developer
Developer

05 Sep 2020, 7:56 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Plus put in your sig "retired mod" so you won't get any PMs from users here about their complaint about another member or post here. For a while I had to put in my sig I was not a moderator here because I had gotten several PMs here from users who thought I was an actual mod here because of an April Fools prank I pulled here and members played along including Alex Plank. I remember when he gave me a mod tag in my profile and the following day it was removed.

oh wow that's funny that people still thought you were a moderator after that. I hadn't realized. Or i forgot :lol: