Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jan 2022, 4:48 am

Is there any way to actually get a list of my posts specifically & not just a general list of threads I've posted to?

If I have a list of only my posts, I could easily click on one to see the thread it's in (assuming such a list wouldn't post thread topics). Getting a list of threads instead means trawling thru them to find my own posts. Sometimes I like to go back to see what I've said before replying to a thread again. I also am more likely to remember what my own post was (roughly) about than what thread it was in, so I spend time going thru that list trying to find both my post (to make sure I'm in the right thread I was thinking about) & the right thread it's in (which I usually can't remember).

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 5:25 am

Use "search users posts" from your profile page memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29593

The other one you speak of is worse than useless I agree.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jan 2022, 6:35 am

First, thanks!

Then, is there a way to get there from within my account/profile directly? The link under My Account -> Overview leads to the same list as the "View Your Posts".

N/m, I found it. I have to click on my name on my post in a thread. That's a bit... well, I'd still have to use the list of topics on "View Your Posts" to find a thread I've posted in, find my post, then click on my username. I'm bookmarking your link.

Mikah wrote:
Use "search users posts" from your profile page memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29593

The other one you speak of is worse than useless I agree.