Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

JediFrogman
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jan 2006, 1:51 am

Time for a can of raid, as there seems to be a bug in the blogs!

A question of mine was published on GroovyDruid's "Dear Aspie" blog, but it's not showing up, nor are any other posts before a certain date. One possible fix: Try removing the LIMIT clause from the blog SQL query run on the blog entries.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 9:53 am

:) Never heard the can of raid joke before. I like it.

I'll try to get an admin to look into it.

BeeBee

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 8:47 pm

I think GroovyDruid has moved his base of operations from the blogs page to articles linked from the main page. If he's submitting entries to his blog and they aren't showing up, that's another story, but are you sure he's still doing that?

alex
Developer
Developer

09 Jan 2006, 9:04 pm

ghotistix wrote:
I think GroovyDruid has moved his base of operations from the blogs page to articles linked from the main page. If he's submitting entries to his blog and they aren't showing up, that's another story, but are you sure he's still doing that?

Ask Aspie is different from the main page stories. There is a problem with his posts disappearing. Thats what GroovyDruid told me. Ghotistix, could you look into it?

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 12:27 am

I fixed the disappearing entries, but because PHP-Nuke is a pile of garbage, the dates are stored in the wrong format. It thinks the entries from 2005 are newer than the 2006 ones. :roll:

Anyway, the entries should work fine now, even if they're a little out of order.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 3:45 am

dunno if this is helpful, but the members' list used to be alphabetical according to the month, so (for example) january 2006 would come before november 2005.