Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2010, 8:00 am

(Sarcastic title alert)- I'm practicing :D

Anyways, I got this assignment from a professor that I feel like ranting about. Yes, I knew about it ahead of time but I only found it posted online at about midnight last night :roll:. Simply put, its a psychology assignment (I have 2 psych classes) where I need to interview 3 parents of young children (not teens) during class time about their 3 biggest challenges as parents. I'm not asking for help here b/c this is an anonymous forum & technically I cannot confirm if you have kids, etc. But from a logical standpoint; how is it possible to interview 3 parents during class time (early or mid-morning) when at least where I live people are working? I mean I may be able to contact a few parents (that I'm acquaintances with "not friends", etc.) but not during classtime. I'm going to guess that as its due next class that's when we hand it in since they're on a holiday break.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2010, 2:41 pm

Do you have to interview them in front of the rest of the class?