Anyone ever threatened with suspension?

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ARampaginWalrus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm

I have been suspended 5 times, and I still have 3 years to go. Mostly for fighting, I never understood that the other person wasn't being serious. They've pressed charges only once, and it was ignored. Mostly, I did have to do community service. But this was before I was diagnosed, so people just thought I was weird, or that I had anger issues. I guess I kind of do though...

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 10:33 am

I got ISS in 3rd grade (and 2 whacks with a paddle) for disrupting the class.
I got ISS in 8th grade for disagreeing with the teacher on evolution.
I got my only OSS also in 8th grade for telling another teacher to teach language arts for once and stop talking about Obama.
My 8th grade school was terrible and shut down 2 years later because of how bad it was.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

We didn't have OSS and ISS when I was going to school.

When you got suspended, you got SUSPENDED. Normally for five days.

I was threatened with expulsion, never with suspension.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 9:43 am

I got myself suspended ON PURPOSE because I didn't want to go to school due to the bullies. I was trying to get myself expelled permanently. Had I known suicide was a thing, I probably would have attempted that just so I wouldn't have to go to school anymore.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

I was sort of expelled or something in 4th grade but it wasn't called that. That year I went to a skewl my mom started teaching at. I was bullied alot there physically & emotionally. In the middle of the year our teacher left at Christmas time to have surgery on her jaw. We had a new teacher for the rest of the year. The sub was worse & one day in line a bully told her I spit on his face. I may of accidentally spit when I talked cuz I did do that occasionally but I really believed I did not at the time. I got sent to the principal & he asked why I spit on the bully's face. I told him I didn't & he asked well why did the teacher say you did. I told him because the bully told her I did. He called me a smart aleck & then brought me to my class to grab all my stuff. He then brought me to my mom's class & had a meeting with her outside. I spent the rest of the day in my mom's class & didn't have class at the skewl again. I went to my grandparents for a month & watched TV & stuff while my parents were at work(there was about a month left to the skewl year when that incident whet down & my mom was off during the summer). That skewl only went to 4th grade & I was passed to the next grade & heard from my mom that it wasn't considered a suspension & they did that to protect me but I'm not sure about that. I think they did that to get rid of me cuz I was a problem kid with disabilities & they didn't want to cause too much controversy or anything. I'm glad that incident happened in a way because I got to miss a month of skewl :cheers: :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition