Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 1:06 am

I was in a special education class and they were attempting to re-integrate me into a mainstream class. The guy that taught the class was Mr. Walsuth. Anyways, it was some sort of video that was being hooked up to a radio the was of very poor quality so the speakers made this really bad noise. Well, suffice it to say I started acting out because of this, and in response this teacher actually started to choke me! I refused to ever go to his class again. I got in trouble for it though but at least I wouldn't have to be anywhere near that bastard.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 1:07 pm

ahayes wrote:
Well, suffice it to say I started acting out because of this, and in response this teacher actually started to choke me!

He CHOKED you? That's assaulting a student. You could have that guy fired for that. At my old high school, a teacher got fired simply for insulting students verbally (although jocks liked him), so you could get rid of this teacher very easily. Go to the dean or the principal ASAP, and complain. It doesn't matter if he was trying to imitate Homer Simpson choking Bart. Choking someone is assault, and you owe it to yourself to get that guy fired.