Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MASTERJEDI360
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Aug 2015, 12:21 am

Hello to all,

Im currently working on doing a Market Research study project for my marketing class , which includes doing a market research survey by interviewing 40 people and giving them between 10 to 12 questions minimum to answer. However , I have been struggling with choosing a topic and also how Im going to interview the 40 people (example: where I can go to interview , how to approach people to participate in survey , etc). I have never done this type of project before and with my condition of asperger , Im kinda of worried as to how Im going to be able to do this project. In terms of topics , what would be like the best topics to choose from that affects either the college population or general population??? What are tips in approaching people and get the best results?? I have to let my professor know this Monday as to what is going to be my topic for the survey. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2015, 2:53 pm

Hi,

Welcome to WP! I am a college student and have accommodations through the office of special services at my school. This included me not having to give speeches in front of the class, just for my professor. You should see if your school has disability services. You usually have to register and show disability documentation. And talk to (or e-mail) your teacher, due to you having Asperger's maybe he or she would allow you to create an online survey and distribute it online (maybe even on WP?) or maybe the professor can hand it out to the class for you and not say whose survey it is. Or do online chat interview perhaps. Does your teacher know you are on the spectrum? I tell all my teachers. Tell him/her that social interaction is difficult for you because you have Asperger's. And if you do get people online to do it, I'd be happy to fill it out.