Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2016, 11:56 am

First off, I know this thread is from March and the original ship has sailed.

So your friends want you to drink vodka at fourteen? Easy peasy: tell your parents and you'll be lucky if they even let you see those so-called friends again. In fact, if they're anything like mine, they'd have yet another reason not to let you go out or do any of the typical stuff teenagers do other than studying and obeying them. You'll be safe from all kinds of peer pressure :D

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

torch_
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2016, 12:03 pm

I wouldn't recommend "telling your parents". They'll be at risk of not only losing their friends, but known as a 'grass' as we call it, and definitely excluded from everything, and will live school life pretty alone.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2016, 12:15 pm

torch_ wrote:
I wouldn't recommend "telling your parents". They'll be at risk of not only losing their friends, but known as a 'grass' as we call it, and definitely excluded from everything, and will live school life pretty alone.

All the better—no more pressure to drink!

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.