Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2018, 10:30 pm

In biology, my teacher really didnt like me, they would send me out of class all the time and I got the adapted tests. They would send me out for walks a lot. One day I went to get a drink and I heard my teacher talking about me to someone else. She said I was a disruption and I was difficult to teach and that she wished they would stop putting students like me in regular classes. That was humiliating. It really hurt my feelings

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 10:49 am

I'm sorry you had to hear that.

I would feel bad, too.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2018, 11:12 am

Yeah. Its ok now but not really. I thought I was doing good. I really thought I was. But I guess not. I tried to sit still when asked and I tried to be calm and quiet. That is really difficult though. I guess she wasnt used to teaching students with learning and attention difficulties. She was a new teacher

Orion
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 May 2018, 8:39 pm

That really sucks. If you want to you could try talking to her about it, let her know the parts of the class that are difficult for you and also politely mention that you overheard her talking to other other teacher and it hurt your feelings. Of course, you don't have to do that, just whatever you feel comfortable with. You could also see if it's possible for you to get a different biology teacher, but that depends on your school. Best of luck, I hope your future teachers are nicer.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 May 2018, 10:14 am

Yeah. It really sucks. All the other classes were full. I am a very difficult student to teach tbh. Most teachers probably dont want me in their classes. I was a difficult student in that class. I would walk around. I also used to tap my fingers on my desk. She was a new teacher