College not accepting people classified disabled

Page 1 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jul 2021, 10:42 pm

The word "disability" in not in the Bible. The word isn't there. The people are there. God used people who are different.

The people God used in the Bible would today be classified as disabled in today's society.

If I was in college I would be asking this question. But I am not in college to ask this question. No one is in college to ask this question. College doesn't accept people classified disabled. College invented the entire f****d up system to classify people disabled. And then college doesn't accept people classified as disabled. The entire system to classify people disabled, college invented the entire f****d up system in the first place.

The entire system is run by university graduates who got good grades in college. The university graduates running the entire system are simply doing everything they leaned in college and it is all f****d up.

It's not enough I am not accepted to college. I am a victim of the entire f****d up system that is run by idiot university graduates.

Is the illuminati running everything. Who is really in charge running everything?

I live in Bethlehem, PA. The Lehigh Valley is racist. The paramedics are all white. I don't trust them to save my life.

Last edited by Cornflake on 19 Jul 2021, 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.: Changed clickbait title from "Kittens"

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 4:45 am

Here in the UK they would have to make accomodations to accept people with a dissability by law. There are obviously circumstances that they can't accomodate a dissabled person. One of them would be someone who is mentally not capable of tackling the course. Another would be that the college would have to employ a few people to make it work which from their point of view is unreasonable, but they would likely try and help by passing the person on to an education establishment which specializes in home courses instead.

And here is the thing about racism which is the key to solving the issues. Treat your fellow whites as you want them to treat you as whatever you sow you will reap.

If you sow love, you will recieve love. If you sow hate and misstrust, you will recieve hate and misstrust. If you sow discrimination you will reap discrimination.
Why do I say this? Because what did Jesus say? To LOVE your enemies and to do good to them. What does this do? It turns their hearts to eventually love you in return.

It is why the BLM movement has failed because it came out of hate, and as it sowed hate it reaped hate because Gods laws remain true.
So to change the situation start loving and respecting even though it will take a while to see the rewards of this, but I promise you that if you start loving your neighbours regardless of their skin colour that you will recieve love in return as God will favour you because He loves you!

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 5:04 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
College doesn't accept people classified disabled.

Sorry but you are completely wrong on this point. If that was a true statement, there would be no disability services section in those schools. They have to have that in the US to be federally compliant to qualify for federal funding. I have taught at both college and university levels and had many disabled students over the years. Per the law, I have to make certain accommodations when the university gives me confidential information about a disabled student. It does not matter if the disability is one you can physically tell or not, it still counts the same. The accommodation depends upon the type of disability. I would give disability accommodations anyway if it was not required, as it is the right thing to do. Hell, I have even taught a completely blind student general chemistry labs. He did fine with accommodations by the way. So to say disabled people cannot be accepted to college is bunk. Some certain colleges may not favor disabled students, so it is best to find one that does.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jul 2021, 6:16 pm

Quantum chemist is completely wrong. There are no disability services in college. College has something called that. It is not functioning at all.

College is abusive. College is abusive for a 12 year old gifted child. College is abusive to adults.

Last edited by Cornflake on 20 Jul 2021, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.: Removed a personal attack

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jul 2021, 8:11 pm

People tell me to do something such as give evidence. People demand I do something that they can’t do themself what they are telling me do.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 9:57 pm

It sounds like you feel you have been discriminated against. That must hurt.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jul 2021, 10:34 pm

What country are you in fnord. I am in a sh***y third world country United States.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 8:08 am

Iphone31966 wrote:
What country are you in fnord. I am in a sh***y third world country United States.
I live in the greatest country in the world -- the United States of America.  Now, please tell us exactly what happened to make you believe everything you said in your first post of this thread.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2021, 3:26 pm

Do you really expect me to put a lot of hours during a heatwave to say everything that happened to me and you won’t believe me. Are you ordering me to say everything that happened to me Since 1966 to say everything that happened to me. United states is not great when the constitution was written in 1789 by white racist slave owners.

demeus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 4:10 pm

Leigh Valley? You did not apply to something like Penn View Bible Institute where they do not accept government funding (including Sallie Mae Student Loans and Pell Grants) and thus can decide who attends, did you?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 4:19 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
Do you really expect me to put a lot of hours during a heatwave to say everything that happened to me and you won’t believe me.
If you do not want to justify your claims, that is your choice.  Besides, why should I or anyone else believe you?
Iphone31966 wrote:
Are you ordering me to say everything that happened to me Since 1966 to say everything that happened to me.
I am not ordering you to do anything.
Iphone31966 wrote:
United states is not great when the constitution was written in 1789 by white racist slave owners.
America has come a long way since then, and it has a long way to go. It is still the greatest country in the world.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 20 Jul 2021, 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 6:21 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
College is abusive for a 12 year old gifted child.

Iphone, did you go to college at age 12? That sounds like an interesting story.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2021, 7:50 pm

I can’t prove something doesn’t exist when it doesn’t exit. Special education in college doesn’t exist. I can’t prove the nonexistence if something. Special education in college just doesn’t exist.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2021, 7:54 pm

“why should I or anyone else believe you?“

That is an example of a trick question. That is what trolls do.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2021, 8:13 pm

Fnord is using psychological manipulation by asking the question,

“why should I or anyone else believe you?”

It is pointless to answer that question and get distracted from the subject.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psycho ... rt-4%3famp

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2021, 8:21 pm

Psychology today

“When truthful people are asked the question, "Why should I believe you?" their natural response is "I'm telling the truth" or some derivation thereof, because to them there is no alternate response. The facts are the facts. The same question put to liars introduces a degree of doubt. When liars perceive their stories are not fully believed, they attempt to supply additional reasons why their story should be believed instead of letting the facts speak for themselves.”

Phsychology today is full of crap. Psychology is crap. The question “why should I believe you is a crap question. It is pointless to answer a crap question.

I say the facts. I say more facts. If people think I’m lying when I give more facts then f**k it.

Psychology doesn’t work on me. It’s all crap.