Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 8:52 pm

Well its off to good start with meeting all my roommates and hanging out with my friend, Michelle who at the last minute got into on campus housing which was shocking to find out. My first day of classes was a funny one with my first class having the professor not showing up but I found we changed rooms so I'm closer to my dorm now lol. The second class was a good one because its deal with the internet, HTML coding and other stuff dealing with the internet. Finish my day with a30 minute workout at the gym. Overall it was a great start for my junior year.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

My second day went well now with both my classes over now. I'm definitely going to have fun this semester for sure.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

Well this is the end of the first week of classes for the 2008 fall semester at Mason and I'm actually enjoying the classes. GEOG 101, GOVT 103, GOVT 132, and NCLC 249 which is a total 13 credits with my other 62 credits from my first two years already.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2008, 2:39 pm

Good luck with your new classes Jerry.