Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

cdmeyer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Feb 2006, 5:38 pm

My name is Christine. I am a 19 year old aspie. I’m currently in an English Composition class. We are working on an ethnography project on a subculture that we pick. I chose to look at the subculture of aspies. We are currently doing interviews with people in the subculture. I am looking for 3-5 people to interview. It can be aspies or parents of aspies. I would like to interview at least one parent. If you are interested please email me your name and whether you are an aspie or a parent at [email protected]. I will then send you a list of questions I have compiled myself. If you could then answer the questions as thoroughly as you can and then email me back. This is completely voluntary.
Thank you in advance to those willing to do this,
Christine

Jerick
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2006, 8:30 pm

I would proudly take part in this interview, cdmeyer person.... please, whenever you want, go ahead an pm me and we can set up some sort of room of such for that reason... I LOVE BEING ASKED QUESTIONS!! !! !

bw12msha
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Feb 2006, 10:59 pm

well school was once very hard for me when i was quik tempered or jealous or just wanted attention.i was never very good with girls and argued with the teachers alot.although this year i am much more social talk to both genders more,and found that if i just relax calm down dont cry i can make many more friends,maybe even a girlfriend. for now i am just happy that i have changed and matured.sigghhh i still wish that my poinions could be heard by anyone though.