An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 5 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 8:53 pm

What are you guys' thoughts on Sword and Shield versions?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 10:23 pm

I’m not a kid, so maybe I don’t belong here (if so, just tell me nicely and I’ll leave, I found this through “recent threads”), but my opinion is that they put too much effort into graphics and stuff and not enough into things like actually developing the story, which plays a significant factor in how much I like a game or not. So since the story was pretty weak in my opinion and none of the new Pokemon especially appealed to me, I wasn’t very impressed. Not sure if I’ll keep just buying every new Pokemon game that comes out by default anymore, I might start actually waiting to see what people think of it and perhaps what I think of some “Let’s Play” videos on Youtube before I buy.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Idontknowwhattoputasmyusername
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Oct 2020, 12:57 pm

my fav is joltik but not the evolution galvantula. I've been quite interested in pokemon tfs where you become a pokemon is anyone else?

Babear
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2020, 10:59 am

I love Umbreon I responded to you because I am looking for a friend since I am new here and you have all my interests

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 11:46 am

What are you guys' thoughts on Legends: Arceus?

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

16 May 2022, 11:19 am

can't wait for the new violet pokemon!

lols4984
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 May 2022, 8:18 am

A year or so ago I looked in my box of pokemon cards and found I had a few rare cards that had just seemed to appear out of nowhere. One of them was tapu lele!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 8:26 am

How are the new Scarlet and Violet games? I heard they suffered from glitches that a lot of people complained about it. Are those glitches just as bad as the ones in Red and Blue?

Ragnorrak
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Feb 2023, 2:19 am

lols4984 wrote:
A year or so ago I looked in my box of pokemon cards and found I had a few rare cards that had just seemed to appear out of nowhere. One of them was tapu lele!

How intriguing to hear that you are aware of the magnificence and worth of the elusive Pokemon cards (Volcanion ex card) that I uncovered in my collection! As you so astutely mentioned, the Tapu Lele card is indeed a highly prized and coveted possession among both avid collectors and passionate players alike, renowned for its potent abilities and unparalleled desirability.

It's plausible that these rare cards came into my possession through bartering with others, or maybe even procured through a booster pack or another type of Pokemon card package. One can even chance upon rare cards in secondhand stores or online marketplaces, making it a prudent decision to keep an attentive lookout for advantageous bargains and opportunities to augment one's own collection.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2023, 6:55 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I’m not a kid, so maybe I don’t belong here (if so, just tell me nicely and I’ll leave, I found this through “recent threads”), but my opinion is that they put too much effort into graphics and stuff and not enough into things like actually developing the story, which plays a significant factor in how much I like a game or not. So since the story was pretty weak in my opinion and none of the new Pokemon especially appealed to me, I wasn’t very impressed. Not sure if I’ll keep just buying every new Pokemon game that comes out by default anymore, I might start actually waiting to see what people think of it and perhaps what I think of some “Let’s Play” videos on Youtube before I buy.

What about being a "kid at heart"? Does that count? :) :lol: