Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Aug 2010, 11:03 am

Does anyone other than me have awesome ideas for movies and/or video games that no one has ever made into a movie or video game before? If you do post here!

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 12:24 pm

Last edited by Willard on 01 Sep 2010, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

Willard wrote:
So someone else can steal it and make millions off your idea!

Lol, I would post the idea my son is developing if it were not for that one thought which definitely crossed my mind.

Now, if kids have ideas they would like to see someone else develop, and it is often that case that people have ideas they have no intention of developing themselves, then I think sharing them is a great idea.

Beatrice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

I would make a new comedy movie out of the chuck e cheeses commercials and call it chuck e cheeses america. it will be about a large family with 20 kids and their dog.they live and work at chuck e cheeses.the dog's name is bazer and he talks and works at Dog Star headquarters in sirius. :P

johnlennonisawesome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Nov 2010, 5:44 pm

:idea: A game kinda like twisted metal and Crash Bandicoot( my fav. games series ) combined. some times you can hop on some car that has rockets atached 2 it . then whenever you don't want to ride anymore. you can hop off and do special attacks and defeat any one. there would be a series of worlds where u can go to levels like ice caps inc. , battlefields unlimited , (almost) peaceful grass fields , and metropolis mayhem. I will call it Battle Boys :idea: :wink:
A
AG PRODUCTIONS

BabyJhonny
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Dec 2010, 3:30 am

a action game were all the cbeebies charicters have to fight of the bedtime monsters to save the world by solving puzzles like the puzzles that were in marrio and sonic. that would be fun :D

permian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jul 2011, 9:52 pm

Late reply, but...
I have got an idea of a movie called "Darkness Forever"
It's sorta where Sci fi action meets fantasy.
Look out for it at the movies in the late 2020's