An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 4 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2016, 2:14 pm

ashbabies wrote:
I like all the cute pokemon like togepi, sylveon, clefairy, azurrill, piplup etc
my favorite since I was little is skitty
I am so excited for pokemon sun and moon to come out!!

Cool! I like Piplup to.. Though that might be influenced by my love of piplup. :)
Look at this
I'm Your Father

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2016, 3:14 pm

I found a Skitty doll on ebay! :cheers: :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2016, 9:21 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Any thoughts on what the starters and legendaries for Sun and Moon will be? I hope the fire type starter is a kitty. :heart:

A Tiger and a Wolf.
Quote:
Nuff Said

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2016, 9:51 am

I've honestly been all about Lapras since I was a little kid, but I did raise myself on Infernape. Pro tip: you don't want to let that guy get going - STAB Iron Fist Fire Punch can hurt, almost as much as Flare Blitz!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 2:42 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Any thoughts on what the starters and legendaries for Sun and Moon will be? I hope the fire type starter is a kitty. :heart:

I was originally hoping that the 3 starting Pokémon would be a lion, and tiger, and a bear, that way anyone would say "a lion, a tiger, and a bear!? Oh, My!" But there is already a lion Pokémon Litleo and the evolved form Pyroar. So I guess I'm thinking about replace the lion with a wolf, just so the 3 starters will be cubs.

Tiger= Grass
Wolf= Fire
Bear= Water (thinking a name like "Cascadiak" (Mixed of "Cascade" and "Kodiak"))

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 May 2016, 2:29 pm

My favorite pokemon is pikachu, syvelon (aka nymphia which is a little easier to say) and eevee.

i'd love to have a syvelon plushie :heart: if i were a pokemon :heart: i'd be HER :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 10:56 am

Sylveon is very cute indeed! I think Metagross is my favorite Pokemon. It just looks awesome and really strong like nothing can destroy it!

Umbreon, Cresselia, Latios, Latias, Milotic, Gallade, Zangoose, and Absol are also some of my favorites.

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2016, 4:46 pm

IF YOU THINK WP IS GOOD, f*****g KILL YOURSELF!

Maxxamust01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2016, 4:51 pm

ok, i think this is where this is going so...

Favorite Pokemon= Garchomp

do i watch the shows?= yes

Whats in the collection= probably over 1500 cards, 12 games( dating back to Pokemon Pearl), and don't judge me but... i have a few pictures of Cynthia on my wall so i have something to smile and think about. she is basically my good luck charm and my favorite character in Pokemon overall!! ! :D

Maxxamust01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2016, 4:57 pm

ok, i think this is where this is going so...

Favorite Pokemon= Garchomp

do i watch the shows?= yes

Whats in the collection= probably over 1500 cards, 12 games( dating back to Pokemon Pearl), and don't judge me but... i have a few pictures of Cynthia on my wall so i have something to smile and think about. she is basically my good luck charm and my favorite character in Pokemon overall!! ! :D i also make really cool custom fake Pokemon cards!! ! for example:[img]MEGA_Garchomp_C_ex_Deckromancy.jpg[/img]

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 5:20 pm

PeachCastella wrote:
IF YOU THINK WP IS GOOD, f*****g KILL YOURSELF!

Is that any way to treat your fellow WP members, you rascal?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 11:00 pm

Oh my god, what happened to you Peachie? Weren't you kind and sweet once upon a time? 8O

My favorite ice type is Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales! I just made a Mystery Dungeon OC, she's an Alolan Vulpix named Chloe. :mrgreen: :heart:

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:42 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^ 8O How did you manage that?! :)

My Haxorus gave them to me.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:44 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:

Well, Someone is a espeon.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2016, 7:26 pm

^Kura, use Future Sight! :lol:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

Rerember McWorld, that game site that McDonalds made? You could get these 'pokemon' hats for your avatar... But the only Pokemon I see is Pikachu and Litten.

Litten? Didn't McWorld close in 2009? Maybe they just tweaked the hat's design, drew the rest of the cat, and put it in Sun and Moon?

Speaking of lost beta pokemon...http://aeroskies16.deviantart.com/art/F ... -647131144