Whats your IQ? (NOT a 'OMG, I'm smarter than you thread!')

Page 21 of 21 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2020, 2:32 am

Mine goes up and down; I go between HF to mid-functioning to useless (coffee is my lifeline). I used take IQ tests to test myself mentally before I was diagnosed. Iq tests were my marker of mental functioning, it really pointed out -at least to me- of where I was at. When I was really depressed or stressed out, the scores would go down by about 30-40 points compared to highest. For about 12 years I've studied a really ridiculous amount. It may appear that since I know a lot that I am way up there but my executive function is depleting bad. The benefits of HFA/ASP are being far outweighed by the undesireable aspects.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 2:06 am

The average IQ here seems to be about in the mid 130s .

That would suggest the average person here is in the 99th percentile . The average in the general population is about 100/50th percentile .

http://mcpin.org/
https://www.mqmentalhealth.org/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 133 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 9:13 am

124, and I read on the level of a Ph.D. graduate. So the psych said.

I'm not a graduate so it's like having all-access Netflix for books. People have guessed I was about at 150 I.Q. but then again I was driving an ancient compact car on railroad tracks the other day after someone blocked me in a parking lot so your mileage may vary.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 9:44 am

firemonkey wrote:
The average IQ here seems to be about in the mid 130s .

That would suggest the average person here is in the 99th percentile . The average in the general population is about 100/50th percentile .

Supposably in the mid 130s. but pretty sure have my 150 days..Gifted student friends thought was higher , thank Gawd, dodged that gifted students program
( mostly) but then even again,on some days about a 50 depending on effects on health . Grade school, never ever did homework at home. Skated through on B. grades . Then high school .. gave up last year.. a straight A report card and
Practically did not even try..that was too much..Just Quit ,tried military to get outta abuse household. That wasn't right for a aspie. Just tried to survive, based on what few good tolemodels ,had.

Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 9:47 am

pyrrhicwren wrote:
Mine goes up and down; I go between HF to mid-functioning to useless (coffee is my lifeline). I used take IQ tests to test myself mentally before I was diagnosed. Iq tests were my marker of mental functioning, it really pointed out -at least to me- of where I was at. When I was really depressed or stressed out, the scores would go down by about 30-40 points compared to highest. For about 12 years I've studied a really ridiculous amount. It may appear that since I know a lot that I am way up there but my executive function is depleting bad. The benefits of HFA/ASP are being far outweighed by the undesireable aspects.

Love the coffee part of this post...try out some Jamaican Blue Mountain estate coffee beans

Quote:

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 10:41 am

Jakki wrote:
pyrrhicwren wrote:

Love the coffee part of this post...try out some Jamaican Blue Mountain estate coffee beans

I bought a bag in Ocho Rios 15 years ago. IT IS STRONG! Like smell up the kitchen strong, but I like that. @jakki, the highest IQ score ever was 153. A doctor with a 160 believes it is higher. It doesn't matter to me if it is or is not. As long as I can make a sandwich and binge watch youtube I'm ok.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 11:25 am

pyrrhicwren wrote:
Jakki wrote:
pyrrhicwren wrote:

I bought a bag in Ocho Rios 15 years ago. IT IS STRONG! Like smell up the kitchen strong, but I like that. @jakki, the highest IQ score ever was 153. A doctor with a 160 believes it is higher. It doesn't matter to me if it is or is not. As long as I can make a sandwich and binge watch youtube I'm ok.

yes found coffee topic almost more enticing than IQ stuff actually Ochos Rios .. sounds powerful ..the Jamacian is mild easy on the system .. and the gut ...but serious does the job without the bite. you sound like a French Roast person.. Enjoy ..... its the simple things ! . looolz but i DO still enjoy nature ( and utube).

Quote:

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 3:02 pm

http://mcpin.org/
https://www.mqmentalhealth.org/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 133 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)