Over 150 13%  13%  [ 84 ]
I don't know my IQ 13%  13%  [ 88 ]
Other 2%  2%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 662

sport
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jul 2021, 11:24 am

I was given several test's.That is when it was discovered I have autism +dd and my IQ was about 75.I was very verbal as a child and could do several things but in school could not spell very well they said that my incontinence was probably related to my low score on IQ test.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 12:09 pm

My eye cues are angry eyebrows. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 12:31 pm

My most recent test said my IQ was 126.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2021, 4:21 pm

Pre teen : Around 150 ,147?
Highest -15 :153
Average of best three -15: 145
Method here: 147

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 3:57 am

I'm not statistician, but a lot of people here are lying. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 8:03 am

I once scored a 131 on an IQ test as an adolescent.

However, my full-scale IQ as an adult has consistently been around 115. About 120 verbal, and 105 performance (Weschler's)

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 4:44 pm

As is typical with such threads there tends to be a knee-jerk dismissal of any test not administered by a psychologist/psychometrician. Of course there are very dodgy online IQ tests,but not all non proctored/online tests are like that.

Some doctors listed on the World genius directory.

Dr Evangelos Katsioulis, psychiatrist
Dr George Petasis Studied Medicine in Aristotle University Thessaloniki Greece. Managing Director of Allonse Ltd New Media Services.
Dr Benoit Desjardins Associate Professor of Radiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania

Dr Claus Volko Computer and Medical Scientist

Dr Paul Moroz Professor Paul Moroz BSc(Hons) MBBS PhD(Dist) FRACS. Surgical Oncologist and Professor of Surgery

Dr Nikolaos Katevas, MDs, BSc, MSc, PhDc https://gr.linkedin.com/in/nikos-katevas-9054b96

Dr Eick Sternhagen Fields of education: Economy, Latin, ev. theology, Doctorate in Latin of late Middle Ages, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster – WWU, University of Münster, Germany.

Dr Manahel Thabet The youngest – and only – Arab with a PhD in Financial Engineering, she writes research papers on quantum mathematics. Her work to revolutionize our understanding of math and physics is poised to earn her a second PhD, at the age of 32.

Dr Donato Stolfa Nutritionist Biologist Specialized in Human Nutrition

Dr Jeremy Saget Weightless Flight Surgeon
ZeroG Instructor
United Nations rotary wing Aeromedical Evacuations Flight Surgeon

Dr Bishoy Goubran Bishoy Goubran, MD. Is a clinical researcher in the field of Behavioral and Cardiovascular medicine. Bishoy’s research line is in psychosomatic medicine

Dr Daniel Piersee Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy @ University of Iowa

Dr Jawdat Wehbe Cardiologist - electrophysiologist · Heart and vessels

Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2022, 4:46 pm

Mine is 165+.

Dellbeam
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 May 2022, 5:39 pm

The last time I had an IQ test taken, they stated that my IQ was 90-something. Though my mom thinks that my IQ is higher than that because of my eidetic memory. If one thing's for certain, I think my IQ is somewhere around the 100s-120s.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 6:23 pm

1000. I’m the smartest person I know. I can beat God at chess.

However, on a bad day, it’s 125.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 6:48 pm

What is my I.Q.? In binary?

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2023, 8:12 am

On long-term professional tests they said that I answered 85% of their questions, I don't remember how many there were but there were a lot, and for days, I got bogged down on the ones on theory of mind, but I gave them up immediately, some questions didn't work. I replied but I gave the answer to the psychologists after the time was over and that was very stressful, and they needed to do some tests and I did them, it made them angry that I was quick, and that I then gave the right answer to some that I hadn't answered in the one about tetrachromia, I'm 10 times above the male average, the female maximum can reach one hundred based on proven and reliable statistical data. The male average doesn't reach that.

This in conventional IQ.

In social terms I would say zero.

In unconventional intelligences I don't know.

In those definable as sub-intelligences, which are the ones that interest me the most, I cannot say.

A high IQ that produces nothing of value for others is of little value.

After 2018 I didn't take any more tests, they stress me out if they take long....

Conspicuous differences if I'm calm and if I'm not.

Today I had to get around a road where they were setting up a pedestrian crossing, but without warning signs and no one to give directions.

My mind immediately decided to go in the opposite direction to the roundabout for 8 metres.

There was no one there at 5:30 am, I had quickly assessed the opposite side.

Never done something like this, they saw the works, they were astonished, I passed in front of them and indicated if they could pass to the part they hadn't yet painted.

They looked at me like an alien being.

The intelligence that is needed is the very quick one that solves a problem.

I wasn't well, I was very sick and I had to go home as soon as possible, if you think you can think quickly you can do it in a very short time, you can go from 20% to 90% in a few days.

If it had been a different time I wouldn't have done it.

I was hyper focused.

So the answer may not be a number, but a long-lasting detectable mental construct.

Because you can train in logical mathematical IQ and make it rise.

So it doesn't prove much.

Even not voluntarily I mean because he is dealing with a reality that always trains him.

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2023, 8:25 am

42110117 wrote:
Mine is 165+.

don't know the parameterization used.

But 165 is very high.

Uncommon.

I don't think I'll get there, even though I've never tried in a short one for example.

It depresses me when I do these things, I don't know if something similar happens to you too.
Eidetic memory: it is between 2%and 10% in the world.
But between 6/12 years of age after the rarity of your case is that you are certainly more than 12 years old.

I don't watch much so I don't train him.

But I associate synesthesia.

I would have to work a lot on it.

I really tend not to look at faces for more than half a second.

I remember the images and delete them for example from the photos:

I notice the smallest details of something.

In one court testimony I retained my memory for 2 hours.

When I asked if I could continue, the Judge said a firm "no!".

Among other things, I clearly outperformed the opposing lawyer, who praised me for my memory.

This embarrassed me and I immediately lost concentration.

As a boy I could remember the people I saw in hours of driving.

Now I don't do it anymore.

Because I assume it's harmful for an autistic person to train too much.

In terms of numbers it is remarkable.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 9:37 am

Made absolutely sure as I got alittle older after elementary school, to avoid having my IQ tested accurately.
It was not done correctly I believe .. as comparision to other students . Even most other people .IMHO
After the extensive first test i was given. The Questions posed on the test , did not equate to the time allowed for the test, at the time . (IOWA basics test) . Was not informed at the time there was a time parameter to the entire test.
But apparently after sussing out the correct answer . Much time had elapsed ..And then if much frustration occurred would only then move on to the next question . Was under the impression,that the object was to create/ give a answer to each question. No, awareness of a time component . This by itself excluded ,very possibly a great number of students imho. But the end result was my private school having such high expectations of me as to complain to my parents that I was being Lazy and my grades needed to be much higher than what they were . As a B and C student . I did not equate myself to their expectations . And only brought home , homework Maybe twice in my life.
My time was mine not anyone elses,or even the nuns at the schools time.So consequently did all my homework for any given class ,in the following class, and made notes .Highlights of each lesson. All simultaneously with physical and mental abuse in later years of elementary school at home and some in school by peers .
There was no carrot for higher acheivers,Only stick . School was a breeze, mainly there for the experience, i figured out after had learned reading and writing ,long before any schooling . ( thank you Mum, whereever you are now)
hopefully heaven . Long before the abuse started.. .. That being said , my closest friend and his friends were in the gifted students program in high school .They were very high on the IQ scale as self reported , both in the 160+range.
On repeated occassion they had exclaimed that my IQ seemed significantly closer to theirs from their experiences in school..If not somewhat higher .This was based on their observing me and interacting with me over a period of years. :roll: ....I had eshewed scholastic attention..because obviously it might attract people to me. And I did not particularily like people. To this date , i have had to best at least two different lawyers in Court once defending my friend,from a overly greedy landlords lawyer and one when a woman whom sponsored a dog attack on me twice by her trained dog . And those type of experiences have gone on in my life in spite , of all the other less desireable experiences ,i have been through . 8O . Owned and operated two different businesses opened and closed them.
My personal one lasted 12 years and paid for most of my entire future .Developed and maintained a personal home property from the ground up . For over 35 years. And all the while NOT being a product of the computer age.
Sorry to toot my own horn here. But in so many years I will pass , and few people will ever know I existed except maybe all the lawyers that used to work for a particular backwater suburb in Calif town. Where I exposed them to the federal gov. and they lost their ability to prosecuete high level felonies , such as murder, do to a lack of people living in the area they were serving. This due to the fact that they let the killers if my late husband ,get off scott free based on the fact , ( that I percieved that they did not provide all the obvious facts ,they had in evidence to the court) . Which turned out to be operating illegally for prosecueting high level felonies . :ninja: All this with absolutely no legal training ..just book read learning and experience .

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 4:03 pm

Oh and btw , if you meet me in reality (RL) and ask me this , i usually go quiet and answer , My IQ is 25 ..then silent again . Its fun to watch responses . But have a ingrained developed sense of Scepticism
(polite way of saying , cynicism) .Not asked for but instilled by life circumstances . And a tendency towards over analyses . And often it is reactionary to circumstances . It is preferential to be friendly ,for me especially with other ND Aspies . It is pragmatic for me. maybe pragmatism is a part of the IQ ? 8O .

where ever you go ,there you are

Huckleberry Finn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2023, 6:59 pm

Think: I am alexithymic. I struggle to understand my emotions. But when I read such important facts I can understand some dynamics and I feel sorry for you. Very much. I also understand you because I experienced school bullying for 3 years .It cost me a year of school. Because I categorically refused to take the exam together with those "people". My teachers came to my father's workplace, as they would have promoted me with perhaps the highest grade of the year. entire school.*Here there is a code in which those who teach or direct the school must peremptorily avoid any case of bullying. They also risk their job and exclusion from the role. None of them had ever defended me. SO my father said I would never go. So I did. Some of them died very young. A partner of mine who adored me and I, for her beauty and simplicity, understood the situation and admired me because alone I had against half the class of me, the other half was afraid of ending up in my place, so no one imposed themselves. I am very shy and reserved by character, but I also have a bad character in the sense that whatever they did I knew that even though I was alone I was mentally stronger than them. Only once I had the worst, we played sports. And we play soccer. The one who until the moment before I thought was a friend of mine, gave me a very strong kick in the lower parts (I hope you understand why I didn't I want to use rude terms). I remember everything, including his look. He had done it voluntarily. I remained bent on my legs because the kick caught a testicle. This for hours. The physical education teacher did nothing. Then I managed to get up and walk with considerable difficulty. It hurt a lot. But I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of staying there. And I walked, I don't know how, I got home. At home I didn't say anything to anyone. For years I struggled to sit down, the blood, the sensation was like having constant pain and struggling to sit. He was a hooligan. I met him months later outside of school. He tried to try to talk to me, maybe he wanted to apologize to me. I thought he was a sleazy person. I remember the exactly one meter of the road we shared. I looked him in the eyes and didn't say hello, in fact I stared at him so much that he lowered his gaze. I walked away. I never spoke to him again. It was the year of the exam. And I was the best. I always was for my entire school career except for one year, a schoolmate of mine had higher quality than mine. Maybe his IQ was close to 200. I had written about it to a person very dear to me here. The fact is that we both started 5 days after starting school and there was already a test in electronic logic class. He was It bothered me to be considered the best.

The ratings were so high and descriptive that I already knew what I was going to read.

Once a classmate of mine saw me throwing away my exam grade.

She asked me why.

I replied Nicolette, I already know what's written.
She picked up the papers that I had thrown into the waste bin.

He read them and then looked at me like he was looking at an alien.

Generally, those with a high IQ actually demonstrate the opposite of what is commonly thought... that is, not as much as we have more, but that is the parameter of how much we don't have instead.

Regarding the test: from what I know it is based on time and fast answers.

But it is more in the direction of cultural knowledge than in the evaluation of pure intelligence.

Statistically only the Mongolians have a higher intelligence than anyone.

So pure.

There are two classicisations.

One that determines our place in the world and in that we Italians are seventh in the world.

While a cultural one where intelligence is calculated on knowledge, and we are sixth in the world.

While the Mongolians, having no structures and education, are not in that ranking.
Among other things, perhaps you have inconsistent data and because it is illogical you are only at post 19 in both rankings.
I also perceive in the forum from the way you respond that the level of pure intelligence is high.

I also learned to read on my own between the ages of three and 4