Whats your IQ? (NOT a 'OMG, I'm smarter than you thread!')

Page 15 of 20 [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2012, 6:42 pm

Last time I checked I had 138 on the SD15 scale, and thats roughly the same as 141 on the SD16 scale.

If you wonder how SD15 and SD16 compare, check this link;
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQtable.aspx

jcsesecuneta
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2012, 5:53 am

I was 148 if I remember correctly before I started working :p

After I started working, it went down to somewhere 125 to 130 last I took it in 2007(?)

I don't know when I was a kid because I never saw any of it. All I know, I was accelerated by 1 year in school because of my IQ. And unfortunately, it was when accelerations were restricted to 1 year. The IQ experts said I can handle well even if they accelerated me 3 to 4 years of my actual level but laws are laws, so 1 year only.

Hmm… I better go back and ask them if they still have records. Now I'm really curious.

Aspie/NT score: 154:41
AQ: 35

The Hæven of John?: http://jcsesecuneta.com
gameshogun?: http://gameshogun.ws

Add Me: https://frndc.com/~jcsesecuneta
Follow Me: http://parlementum.net/jcsesecuneta

JediGirl77
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

RazorEddie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

140 on iqtest.com
75 on bbc 'test the nation'

So I'm either a genius or an idiot. Take your pick...

unknowjondoe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2012, 11:47 am

When I was in the 5th grade I got 153. Then in middle school I got 158 (I got bored the last half of the test and just picked random answers.) In my last year of high school I got 160+.

On a similar note I got my GED with all perfect scores except reading and writing which were 89/99 (reading) and 98/99 (writing). And I got high scores on my ACT and SAT with no studying.

Sorry if I sound like I am bragging about that I don't want to.

DuneyBlues
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

IQ is like penis size , it's hard to tell from the truth.

I have done Weschler intelligence tests during an education assessment ordered by my psychiatrist but the day before the test , I had a continuous 1 hour and 30 minute workout on a stationary bicycle. For some reason this increased my blood flow and even during midnight I was still fully awake and barely sleepy. Because of this I missed 6 hours of sleep or had 4 hours of rest during a 10 hour period. This caused me to be somewhat fatigued during the beginning and extremely tired at the end of the test. Lowering my Full scale IQ to 101 from a 111 verbal and a 85ish performance score. Therefore this was not an accurate assessment but I just feel a need to mention it.

I then thought to myself , what's my real IQ? So , I took a test inspired by the Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices since autistic's perform much greater than their standardized IQ on it. The site address is titled "iqtest.dk" , it was created by Anders Ditlev Jensen whom is associated with Mensa Danmark.

I am not the only one criticizing the time concept for being the very flaw of low scores for slow thinkers. Because of this reason , I had to take more time on the questions because in reality how long does it take for a physicist , for example , to solve what's considered by his community to be a very hard question by himself. Definitely not under 40 minutes. That would only then measure accuracy and speed in thinking while under alot of pressure. Also there would also be a higher possibility of him guessing before time runs out.

I would be looking forward to an another insurance covered educational assessment by an organization ( can't recall it's name ) since I'm on a waiting list. If there's a special option to do RAPM again with unlimited time instead , so I can actually know if the score of 143 is a true indication of my intelligence. However This number was adjusted since the other 2 questions ( 11 c instead of a and 35 c instead of b ) where highly debatable because of 2 logically correct answers , the test taker just assumed I would choose his view of it. But in reality that could be considered cheating so my real score is between 138 - 143 or 140.5 (sd 15).

I'm not done yet though. Including this test and 2 other tests ; on average have scored between 143.2 , 124.5 - 137.3 or 130.9 , 140 (sd 16)

So in short my average IQ is 138.033 (sd 16) on Nonverbal: Visual intelligence tests.

'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 7:19 am

A counselor of some type tested me when I was a teenager for some reason or other and I scored 142.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2012, 7:16 pm

Meh....I consider myself pretty smart, but I took one of the online tests and got a 102! 8O

I think I'm somewhere in the middle. FWIW, I got a 27 on my ACT.

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH

Kairi96
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Sep 2012, 7:44 am

Mine is 127. Not a geniuos-like IQ, but still above-avarage.

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 11:59 am

IQ 124.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 12:09 pm

Don't know, but it must have been at least 130 at some points in my life. I've scored as "gifted" once, almost gifted once, and average but smart another time.

Yeah I don't trust those things.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

14 Dec 2012, 6:53 am

*shrug* I really dunno.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

knifegill
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2012, 12:18 am

137 when I was 13 years old. Don't know now.

Wilma
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Dec 2012, 2:33 am

I'm wondering if iq is something we are able increase through age . Isnt it something we are born with and cant develop further ? First and last time i was checked was when I was a toddler and it was 134 it happened so young because I talked very early I was more developed in the areas involved with speech languages logic etc . I have no idea about now althought I think that I haven't reached my full potential as there is not only one type of intelligence . Social intelligence is something that I have to admit I always had trouble with .I m afraid i missed some chances by nurture as well because not many people understand me enough when I was a child .

RemiBeaker
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Dec 2012, 5:37 am

IChris
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2012, 6:00 am

Last I did a proper test (WAIS III) was in 2007 and at that time I had a total score in the mean area, with the VIQ 1.5 SD higher than the PIQ.