Not working all my life has been the best decision made...

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Weirdness
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Mar 2021, 11:39 am

What's the point when others can steal? And no, not just through deceit or 'criminal'... but 'legally' too, which is really like the other side of the criminal coin, but hey, as long as it's sanctions why not do heists? Point is, there's no point, and the injustice and anger I feel would be multiplied if I wasted hours of my life to get that which is later stolen simply because some pompous judge one never saw before or after in life decides they're goddamn worth hundreds for 15 sh*tty minutes.

Is it any wonder murder exists? People who feel that much of an injustice would resort to drastic measures to bring forth real justice... but eh, I suppose it's better if I feel a bit annoyed for some days and then it fades away (kind of like what happens with 'criminals'... but the real criminals are the judges and lawyers honestly, as they think they can do daylight robbery, while 'criminals' at least need to outwit another person before they steal... but no, ret*d 'law' thinks it doesn't even need the brains for theft... pathetic...)

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2021, 7:05 am

i Hear You .. Daylight Robbery Indeed .

Do You Have Source of Income / Benefits .

The Game is Rigged . Sometimes You Have To Load The Cheat Code To Finish The Level . Just How it's Designed .

People Have Asked Me What My iDeal Job is . Honestly I Reply Not Working .. Not Through Laziness or Lack of Will . Nothing Holds My Interest Enough To Say . Yea That's My Ideal Job .. it Simply Doesn't Exist .

Now Ideal Muse ' That's Another Ball Game 8)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:09 pm

With the way hard workers get treated in some work places, who can blame people for not working, especially those of us with high anxiety.

My job was once a laid-back job. Now someone is going around deliberately being an as*hole and making the atmosphere tense for everyone. She goes out her way to push your buttons but if you react she then runs to the boss saying we're picking on her. But we're not picking on anybody. If she just learnt to be a team player and didn't have to act so awkward and selfish then nobody would get irritated and everything would be dandy. But no. She just likes to be unlikeable. She just wants her own way, and if she doesn't get her own way she'll throw a wobbly and be in a sulk and talk rudely to other people who just want to get on with their job. Then when she does get her own way she's all smug about it and doesn't care about anyone else as long as SHE'S got her own way.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2021, 3:22 pm

.. Smack Her in the Mouth ..

only jokes .

you just need to Unearth Her Trigger . Everybody Has Them . Some by Devious Intention others Being Pet Peeves . Simple Stuff Like Leaving Unwashed Cups :lol: .

Sounds Bad , But Do That Where it Can't Be Considerred Direct . For Example if There Was a Staff Cupboard . Make Sure Everybody in On it But Her . Leave it a Mess .

Like Chinese Water Torture . it Will Slowly Drive Her Crazy ..Sounds Like She is a Complete Prick and Deserves it .

Obvcourse that is One Example . i Hate Bratty People

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 8:43 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Now someone is going around deliberately being an as*hole and making the atmosphere tense for everyone. She goes out her way to push your buttons but if you react she then runs to the boss saying we're picking on her. But we're not picking on anybody. If she just learnt to be a team player and didn't have to act so awkward and selfish then nobody would get irritated and everything would be dandy. But no. She just likes to be unlikeable. She just wants her own way, and if she doesn't get her own way she'll throw a wobbly and be in a sulk and talk rudely to other people who just want to get on with their job. Then when she does get her own way she's all smug about it and doesn't care about anyone else as long as SHE'S got her own way.

She sounds autistic.
-not a team player
-awkward
-selfish, irritates everyone
-likes to be unlikeable (WHAT?)
-if she doesn't get her own way she'll throw a wobbly
-rude to others

Yep, I'm convinced. People like that have no place in the work world.

CollegeGirlAnon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2021, 12:11 pm

cbd wrote:

only jokes .

you just need to Unearth Her Trigger . Everybody Has Them . Some by Devious Intention others Being Pet Peeves . Simple Stuff Like Leaving Unwashed Cups :lol: .

Sounds Bad , But Do That Where it Can't Be Considerred Direct . For Example if There Was a Staff Cupboard . Make Sure Everybody in On it But Her . Leave it a Mess .

Like Chinese Water Torture . it Will Slowly Drive Her Crazy ..Sounds Like She is a Complete Prick and Deserves it .

I hope you find it ok when people do this to you then.

Also, do you hate bratty people or people who maybe just don’t do thing they way you want all the time?

TriPM Score (Taken 05/22/2021):
103 out of 174 points (99th percentile)

ADHD & ASD diagnosis made in childhood.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2021, 12:36 pm

Joe90 wrote:
With the way hard workers get treated in some work places, who can blame people for not working, especially those of us with high anxiety.

My job was once a laid-back job. Now someone is going around deliberately being an as*hole and making the atmosphere tense for everyone. She goes out her way to push your buttons but if you react she then runs to the boss saying we're picking on her. But we're not picking on anybody. If she just learnt to be a team player and didn't have to act so awkward and selfish then nobody would get irritated and everything would be dandy. But no. She just likes to be unlikeable. She just wants her own way, and if she doesn't get her own way she'll throw a wobbly and be in a sulk and talk rudely to other people who just want to get on with their job. Then when she does get her own way she's all smug about it and doesn't care about anyone else as long as SHE'S got her own way.

I had the same problem many times in lots of different workplaces before having a business so can totally get you. I was a network engineer and these offices tend to just be really bitchy tbh. Once you've worked for 2-3 months everyone's true colours start coming out. Workplace narcissism everywhere. UK bitchiness is totally smarmy as well so that doesn't help.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2021, 10:30 pm

CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
cbd wrote:

only jokes .

I hope you find it ok when people do this to you then.

Also, do you hate bratty people or people who maybe just don’t do thing they way you want all the time?

ive endured plenty of people being selfish in a working environment with no resolve . they only start to change when either confronted by group .. or tasting their own medicine to realise the error of their own actions .

as for bratts . im not fond of people who show a lack of compromise and only regard for their own position