Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

sc
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 3:37 am

Do you think making unique individualized flute songs for people that are one of a kind is a good idea. I would charge $50 and they can download both the WAV file and or the smaller windows media file. Perhaps it can be put on ebay but I would need to allow people to listen to a demo.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 4:19 am

I'm not sure it's going to work. I wouldn't pay anywhere near $50 for individualised flute songs, especially of that quality. Keep practicing?

sc
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 12:20 pm

A response that could anger someone.. You couldnt do near as well as I.

The songs are worth more then $50 ($150) a piece when they take over an hour to make.

Start practicing first, then record your own flute, spend $150-$300 a flute then for a pro-mic. Then have some random butt respond as you did.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 12:25 pm

Price just went up to $75

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 12:31 pm

You're very defensive about your craft, and that's something I understand. You're asking me, as a potential consumer. I may be a random butt, but where do you think you'll get your money from if not random butts like me?

What market do you think you'll be catering to? Who'll want your music? Just asking. I'm not the Antichrist or anything. :)

sc
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 12:45 pm

Anti-christ beliefs are very complex (more words possibly offensive ridles on for a few paragraphs).

Not you, your type of taste of music. Likely supporters, people who like flute and people buying a unique gift for others.

There is nothing wrong with the music. Nor the quality, stop being a butt.

Your jelious.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2006, 1:38 pm

I can make up to $600 additional dollars a month and I will be doing indipendent living again soon. It could be a potential nitch market. Also I want more marketing funds which count as expenses.

Oh yes for having capatalistic instinct I must be bipolar. haa

Another thing Fresno County told me and from that time on my ideas were just mania. The American dream becomes mania, I've had success with my ideas in the past..

They over-diagnose and over medicate..

Humor

The governments psychiatry cults, by fear and labelisms, then forced drugging..

Wiat here is another..

For disagreeing and disliking what happened, I must be oppositional defiant in personality and need meds!

Ok here is an off-the-wall (redicilious humor) one.

Somehow what I am saying is a threat to the national security of them getting away with it all.

Activist Jargon Humor..

Free the disabled!

Yet another doozy..

For thinking your free and to believe in enhancing ones freedoms in politics you must be a schizophrenic!