Just venting...if anyone wants to chime in.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 8:49 pm

So I just finished HS (500+ grad money!!), and I've gotten a letter in the mail from Vector marketing (look it up!), where I just had an interview today. I used my goddamn small voice again, damn nervous. I've felt growth the last few days, especially hanging out with like-minded family friends. I'm gonna turn 16 soon, finally, been waiting since like 2012 lol. I'm growing up, awesome.
Problem is, I have money now, but while I have a gym membership, I need weights..Mom screwed up a Craigslist interaction (beating around the bush about the driving distance). I have an employment skills class that keeps me waking up early lol, and I see a few friends whom I can plot and scheme with mwahaha...We're all looking for work, and I need to prioritize and organize. I still am real into video games, and I just spent 40 bucks on the summer sale...I am not very proud of that, but on the bright side, it was a whole bunch of em that I'm not gonna worry about because they're in the bag now. I need to remember to keep track of my money.

need to prioritize will get back to this

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 9:47 pm

You finished high school early!

Good luck on the interview!

What's next on the horizon--college/university?

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 10:24 pm

I'm personally playing as many emulated games as possible, and as such spend virtually nothing on video games (besides the electricity)... of course, emulating the latest consoles is a problem, but there's still thousands of games that are otherwise possible to emulate.