I am NEET Asperger I want some suggestion about job.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Panzerelite
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 May 2016, 1:27 am

I was graduate in last year , Now I find job. you know I'm asperger ,Neet (Non Education employment and training ) Asperger I dont know What job I can do it I know only play computer all day but I don't have another skill for work.

I graduate in political sci but I hate paper work It very boring .My family have business but I don't want to work with my family and I hate my family business too.I like game and anime but I don't know to make them to be job.

I need some suggestion my country(thailand) dont have asperger club too suggest me I try go to see psychologist they dont have any good suggestion for me.

Sorry for my poor english

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2016, 7:39 am

If you're good at fixing computers, perhaps you could try a "help desk" position.

Data entry is also good for people with Asperger's.

Panzerelite
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2016, 4:37 am

I know only play computer , I dont know how to fix computer.

kmb501
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 May 2016, 6:56 am

Maybe watch some YouTube videos? They have helpful instructions.

Cardia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 May 2016, 5:05 pm

It's going to be difficult to give advice since you're from Thailand, and the job prospects and market is different over there.

I once saw specialty anime stores that were looking for NEET's who knew all about different anime series so they could sell merchandise. Maybe if there's a place in Thailand similar to Akihibara in Japan, you could get a job there?

Panzerelite
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 May 2016, 4:35 am

My country dont have place like akiba We have only one big anime shop and 2 maid cafe in MBK but we have some anime event only dojin Item sell in every 3 month .I was has some business plan to sell dakimakura.but I have problem about LC law.I cant use picture in internet too create dakimakura and I cant draw picture.And now I dont have any new business plan..

Ps I like Suzumiya Haruhi anime too..

VinoVeritas
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2016, 10:09 pm

This may not be what you want to hear, but I think you are ruling out too many options. Your political science degree opens the door to jobs, but most of them involve paperwork. Your family's business gives you inside access to any jobs they may have. It sounds like you have opportunities to get a job if you are willing to take them.

I like anime and games too, but after 30 years of working I don't know how to make a job out of them either. What I have done is find a job that is available, and then figure out how to like that job. Or look for another. It is easier to get hired when you already have a job, so you are better off taking a job you don't like just to make yourself more hireable. Sometimes you will surprise yourself. Once I got a job at a place I had told people I never wanted to work for, and it turned into a twelve-year career that left me with a lot of good memories.

Take whatever job you can get. If you are determined to love the job, you may be surprised at how well it ends up going for you.

Panzerelite
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 May 2016, 4:01 am

May be I not find my my self .Or I fear to work.or Im haggle job.I have many option but i not choice any option because I hate my option.why they have only boring job to do .paperwork, Resorts ,Furniture factory,Help christian Community (Im Autism I hate Stupid-ism fooling people ) sine I graduation I have option.
1.join Political Party but Im asperger.and my country is dicktation now.
2.will Access to education in physiologist but Im asperger cant under stand people .
3.Open maid cafe is only just my harem Dream.
4.Open anime Item shop I have problem with law.
I hate this world They just have only stupid job for me.I dont want to be money slave .

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2016, 6:28 am

Some sort of medical technician?