Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

RiceCripsyTreat
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Nov 2019, 4:22 pm

Hmmm. Dont know why this happening some new people started working and we were talking and they were friendly towards me now a week later I say hello and they ignore me completely. Idk why this always happens to me everyone is nice when we first start then I guess they notice how strange I am or someone says something...I think someone said something i have a few coworkers who dont like me for whatever reason this is every job I have it be nice to have at least one person to talk to that doesn't act like I dont exist a week later :(

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 5:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. I'm sorry people at work are ignoring you. Being lonely is a common complaint. What kind of work do you do?

Yakuzamonroe
Toucan
Toucan

08 Nov 2019, 6:56 pm

RiceCripsyTreat wrote:
Hmmm. Dont know why this happening some new people started working and we were talking and they were friendly towards me now a week later I say hello and they ignore me completely. Idk why this always happens to me everyone is nice when we first start then I guess they notice how strange I am or someone says something...I think someone said something i have a few coworkers who dont like me for whatever reason this is every job I have it be nice to have at least one person to talk to that doesn't act like I dont exist a week later :(

Take this as you will, but I would give an arm and a leg for people to leave me alone completely on the job.

That might just be me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 8:45 pm

Yakuzamonroe wrote:
RiceCripsyTreat wrote:

Take this as you will, but I would give an arm and a leg for people to leave me alone completely on the job.

That might just be me.

Exactly.

There are many things that are much worse than getting ignored

Dimples123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Nov 2019, 9:41 pm

Yeah, work discrimination hasn't caught up to help autistic people or bother to educate.

RiceCripsyTreat
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2019, 6:22 pm

blazingstar wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet. I'm sorry people at work are ignoring you. Being lonely is a common complaint. What kind of work do you do?

Daycare for preschoolers

RiceCripsyTreat
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2019, 6:27 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Yakuzamonroe wrote:
RiceCripsyTreat wrote:

That might just be me.

Exactly.

There are many things that are much worse than getting ignored

Maybe I wasnt trying to say that it's the worse thing ever I'm just lonely and was looking for advice

RiceCripsyTreat
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2019, 6:28 pm

Yakuzamonroe wrote:
RiceCripsyTreat wrote:

That might just be me.

You wana working with screaming children all day? Lol