Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 6:39 am

In God's Name The Merciful x2

My Job: Getting Defaned

In a certain year I promised as 'Young and Promising' I'll create a Defensive Weapon against The Health Departmet. I stated clearly I'm creating not an Offensive Weapon.

The Prophet Muhammed put The People of Makkah and Medinah in groups except Imam Ali. Imam Ali said Why do I not have a Brother? The Prophet Muhammed said to Him: Is it not enough that I am your Brother?

Society Owes me. They call me Asperger's. I don't know if this is an Asperger's Thing.

The Police "accepted" to Throw me a Hacking job sum and a Woman. But they refused to throw themselves. ... Is it OK some brothels have Trillions of Money while someone don't have food?

Yes. I'm just saying.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 8:07 am

Just WHAT, exactly, are you saying?

There is no such word as "defaned" in the dictionary.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 8:38 am

Fnord wrote:
Just WHAT, exactly, are you saying?

There is no such word as "defaned" in the dictionary.

My self-proclaimed teacher (he asked me if I wanted him to be my Teacher) whom was a Philosoper and Krav Maga student professionally told me: Defantion is to "Throw a Jew out of a Window, as a Hospital Window".

You can use your imagination.

Defense (Department) Defend (itself by) Defaning (Mustafa aka Black Sheep)

I'm Asperger and know The Art of Nothing and I'm not afraid to use it! Beware: I'm very cute!

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 8:39 am

And I love you :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 8:42 am

Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Just WHAT, exactly, are you saying?  There is no such word as "defaned" in the dictionary.
My self-proclaimed teacher (he asked me if I wanted him to be my Teacher) whom was a Philosoper and Krav Maga student professionally told me: Defantion is to "Throw a Jew out of a Window, as a Hospital Window"...
Your teacher is ignorant, and likely a racist as well.

The word is "Defenestrate", which can mean either "to throw (someone) out of a window", or "to remove or dismiss (someone) from a position of power or authority".

When used in a sentence: "I think you should defenestrate your teacher".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 8:48 am

It is not about my teacher. It is about me. I was Humbly a Norwegian slave and never respected. This is called Asperger. If you are false Asperger I'll love you to Death.

My other teacher mentioned Royalty. Being in The Kings (Allah's) Proximity.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 8:50 am

Love you to Death (it means Defane) you. For example from a Care Window / or Care window because you go crazy.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 May 2021, 9:05 am

I'm afraid no one here is able to get your point.
It's likely you're using some cultural references of which we're not familiar.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 9:10 am

magz wrote:
I'm afraid no one here is able to get your point.  It's likely you're using some cultural references of which we're not familiar.
It may be that English is not his native language (among other possible issues).

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 9:16 am

magz wrote:
I'm afraid no one here is able to get your point.
It's likely you're using some cultural references of which we're not familiar.

Yes my Sister. I apologize The Heat emitting .... I don't like to Sweat.

I'm not trying to get a Point, i got angry when I saw Karate had tournaments under The Name of The Grunder. I'm saying I know I have a right, and when I don't get my Right bosses will get angry. God will.

Do you want to ask a question? My chest aches already.

Bye

Apologies *nod*

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 9:18 am

Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
I'm afraid no one here is able to get your point.  It's likely you're using some cultural references of which we're not familiar.
It may be that English is not his native language (among other possible issues).

It is OK :) Godwilling

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 May 2021, 9:22 am

I'm neither into Karate nor familiar with Islam but maybe defang is the word we're looking for?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 9:22 am

Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
It is OK. Godwilling
I have translated your blog page.  With your permission, I would like to post part of one paragraph here.

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 9:30 am

Fnord of course you can. I trust you :)

Dry Dry Sea
Raven
Raven

10 May 2021, 9:31 am

magz wrote:
I'm neither into Karate nor familiar with Islam but maybe defang is the word we're looking for?

De-fang

I under stand de, like de-humanize means to reduce. This is a related word (I'm thinking loud :) )

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2021, 9:38 am

Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Fnord of course you can. I trust you :)
Thank you.
Dry Dry Sea wrote:
Hi and Hello.
I write in English, Norwegian, and Arabic.

I'm Mustafa and that means Chosen [...] I am diagnosed with Asperger's and in the medical model that is not "entirely" correct it means that I am poor at communication, and have social problems with relatively high intelligence with incredibly high basic IQ - unlike Autism who has all that but has not been lucky.
So this means you have difficulties with communications, high intelligence, and social problems.

You are like a lot of other members around here!

Welcome to WrongPlanet!

:D