Passing a Neural Pychratrist Test

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

kbergren21
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2008, 5:45 pm

We'll IM sort of in a bind right now... I was told I was aspie as a kid... And I made the mistake about being honest about it when my boss asked. So now Im getting evaulated next week by a Neural Pychologist next week and... If I dont come off borderline normal Im gonna lose my job in the military.

Any of you have any advice what to expect and experiances taking it??? Any help knowing what Im about to get into please let me know!

V001
Toucan
Toucan

23 Feb 2008, 11:58 am

Ok first off they sould have known. They do background checks why did they not know this all ready ? If you got in and are doing ok so far i think you will be ok. Try not to think of the testing as be a math test or something. They will have a list of what to look for and if you hit 6 out of 10 than they will say yes this guy most likealy is a aspie. Will take most of the day. They are mostly testing your brain there will be few how to you feel testing. Will have to write, read look at images, listen to sounds. Look at a list than be asked what you rember. match 3d images to 2d and back. One test that is about emotions has about 300 ? that have the choice yes or no. when i took that test i did not like it some ? were maybe or i do not know. And yes that test had the ? do you hear voices and do you think someone is out to get you. Be very brutally honest on that test they are trying to see if you have other disorders as they would say.