Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

matrixlover
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2009, 9:28 pm

I am far from being fired as I just made a simple mistake out of stupidity. I think my boss knows I am in the "aspie closet" as she works in the field of autism too. She didn't confront me directly because she knows I freak out internally over any criticism. She addressed the concern to everyone. I'm just mad because all I was doing was trying to ensure my schedule was full to make money for the company and I crossed some stupid line that shouldn't be there in the first place. It's just further proof that I have to sstart my own company in the field. good luck in this economic climate, huh?

Physical
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2009, 8:48 pm

statistically buisnesses started during a recession have a better chance of success than buisnesses started under more normal economic times. all you need is a rock solid buisness model

anonOS

28 Feb 2009, 9:13 pm

If you have a viable business and are able to keep costs low and have no/minimal debt then it is a great time to start a business. Employees are plentiful, startup equipment is availilbe from failed businesses for a fraction of the costs.