AsExchange? For Enterpreneurs,self-employed,business AsArmy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MathThinkerSpain
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Oct 2008, 2:20 pm

Thinking about finding something else with a little less stress in a future?

As-Exchange Team :lol: (Do Not read "A sex-Change") :)
Intended for Ladies and gentlemen who own their own business and are AS dx'd: :arrow:

1.-Are there any more self-employed AS dx'd in this virtual world?, those who have already some years experience compiting at any products or service Market?

2.-Are you willing to help each other and contact for any info or jobs exchange? You will want to start working 'now for free' or "for future income"!(entrepeneur)

3.-Are you not too busy to spend some time and mind effort weekly working in any AS-projects? (Projects list not yet, Created by ourselves)

I WONDER yet, how I it was possible to success in my own-market till now. As-Handicapped, an fighting in the NT jungle and survive! :)
I am IT-self-employed, I have small repair, programming Pcs, shop. Psychologist, handicapped helper and Human Resources select as part time. I got succeess in some goals as finance, technical, and customer service.

I feel I have to go a step further exchanging processes and resources with AS-equals into a logical way, by thinking and reaching some goals. Socialize can become useful.

Organizing is: :shock: :P
1.- 1st deciding any business project
2.- Anyone will get a share of the profits depends on amount of work done, that is decided by Team finance dept.
3.-You do not pay anyone, You will not have any expenses (Only by Team Vote)
4.-Anyone who wants to join? That is a problem of FOCUS.
Now it is your next Step. Do not think! Answer Now! :arrow:

New-Angie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Oct 2008, 9:57 am

What project could be done by a team of AS-people at different places where no-one invests money, still everyone earns some money in the end?
I don't see that project yet.

My experience with cooperation is, that someone of the group is producing a product, others take over a certain part of the marketing and sales - for example the translation, the national website or webshop, the shipping of goods....
In all those processes some money investment (material, fees, postage..) is necessary and of course time and effort.
Most people do not want to invest either of that without payment-garantee.

So how could a project be, that goes around that problem?

MathThinkerSpain

11 Oct 2008, 7:26 pm

New-Angie wrote:
What project could be done by a team of AS-people at different places where no-one invests money, still everyone earns some money in the end?
I don't see that project yet.

We use our brain, that is the product to be sold at the best price, that is what we give for the matter. Brain-products like Thinking, you can convert As-High-level-thinking into services or digital products.

That business try to convert thinking into money, ASers think a lot but do not get money for they thinking till now.

Quote:
My experience with cooperation is, that someone of the group is producing a product, others take over a certain part of the marketing and sales - for example the translation, the national website or webshop, the shipping of goods....
In all those processes some money investment (material, fees, postage..) is necessary and of course time and effort.

By now, we do not invest any expenses till we get some earnings.
Of your example:
1-.Translation is ok. As it could be done by THINKING.
2.-Marketing is ok. It is thinking
3.-National web-site is mostly thinking.
4.-Shipping could not be done yet but in the near future as we got cash.
5.-Time should be used as we need it for thinking.
6.- Effort should be ok. as for Asers thinking in the loved way it is not an effort but a pleasure :)
7.-materials, fees and postage not yet as involves expenses.

Quote:
Most people do not want to invest either of that without payment-garantee.
So how could a project be, that goes around that problem?

Well, if you want something you have to hack it.
To have own coop-bussiness and be freer for your AS-life, you have to invest time without payment-garantee. In fact you have 16 hours a dayx 7 days a week, and a lot of time is gone under TV,Interneting,chatting,phoning and a lot of other wasting-time activities which no produce anything. It would be moving a small percent of this wasting-time activies into one´s own coop business.

-That is why I wrote mostly for entreprenours, self-employed ppl, but fixed hour ppl have also a lot of time
. Anyways the projects are decided in the group and we all decide the risk for every individual project . we could take if or not at all.
We would try customers pay a percent of the budget in advance before starting working. But we should make a budget.

Well this is a new way of business for not getting hacked into the social help and benefits and being proud of doing something for ourselves.
Handicapped YES, but not Stupid... :oops:

MathThinkerSpain

28 Feb 2009, 3:35 pm

Hi,
Is there any great web page designer who wants me to promote him for selling it into the business-market, becoming a partner?

PLEASE, send or PM your portfolio and an offe I am selecting best offer/portfolio

:arrow: I got the chance to push money into flyers, visists, newspaper, tthe advertisement into the real world.
Edit:
That is the real thing that I will promote finance the ads for your web building, if I think you portfolio is superb.
You make your ads and I pay for getting into ppl, if ads get results then we get sales.

You command!! !