Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 2:48 pm

They have released my eldest son from the hopsital and his Bi-Polar disorder and Psychosis seem to be well under control. He's got to get right in to see his regular psych and councelor. He seems a lot better than he's been in a long time. The hospital was a lot better than I thought it would be. It has a bad reputation but both of his therapists there seemed to be truly helpful. They were very sensitive to his AS and trying to understand him. I hope he never has to go back but if he does I think we can get help there.

PenguinMom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2010, 3:15 pm

Very glad to hear things are OK. I hope this is the start of an upswing for you and yours.

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 3:35 pm

Kiley wrote:
They were very sensitive to his AS and trying to understand him. I hope he never has to go back but if he does I think we can get help there.

Wow that's great I have a young friend who got a wrong DX because the doctors weren't sensitive about his AS. He actually has BP too. You're really lucky to have found competent people it could make all the difference for your son.

iceb
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

That is good to hear, I hope things stay well :)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2010, 9:58 pm

Fingers crossed for continued progress.

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2010, 9:58 am

I'll keep you guys posted. So far he seems well. He's had a few ups and downs but nothing extreme, which is the important thing. His thinking is still a little delusional but better than it's been in a long time.

starkravingmadmommy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jul 2010, 10:25 am

Glad to hear things have been somewhat improved. Been thinking about you. Best wishes.

Kuma
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jul 2010, 6:42 am

Very good to hear...Thanks for the update.

Facebook: Shiroi Tora