Who Else's mother is pure Evil?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Green_Ego
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

:twisted: My Mom is Satan, Lucifer, Noseferatu, Vlad the Impaler, Queen of the Underworld, Destroyer of Souls. She made her worldly debut in the book of Genesis when she appeared as a snake to deceive manking into realizing that they were nude. She was also the mighty and horrific Kraken, who it is forlorned to have been responsible for dragging thousands of innocent sailors to their watery deaths.

She has a half a good ear, and 1 full bad ear. Her favorite word to say is : What??! ! what what what what what what what what all damn day long! I have to repeat myself constantly. When she sneezes, it is usually in intervals of 28, and so loudly that anyone within a ten mile radius will have reason to believe that World War III has begun.

Did I mention her Hypocrisy: She has the nerve to say "Your hateful, God's gonna punish you. Why was I curse with such a hateful sun" - Hateful! Is that even an insult?! "Yes, I am full of hate, for You!" - Do i express such an angry opinion in an open manor with anyone else but her? No i do not.

And everytime I make a smoothie, she yells at me "YOUR WASTING FRUIT!! !! !! !! !"

She has done nothing but crush my hopes and dreams into dust. Oh, and her favorite show is The Waltons. Like I said: EVIL!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

And she speaks in a georgian accent which makes her Whats? even more annoying, and she'd be rotting in a trailer park if it wasn't for my dad. And she's 58, but her skin is like that of the living dead. I signed her name up to be one of the extras on The Walking Dead one time, but the producers of the show wrote me back and told me that her face was too old and corroding and any exposure to the elements that she would've had while filming they didn't want any liability for. When I was a kid, I used to think she was spider-woman cause of all the red and blue veins on her skin looked like webs. And all she does every day, is get ready for work, scream at me to wake up, go to work, come home, scream at me to turn the waltons on, sew, cross stich, quilt, knit, and crochette, and go to bed. Her political view point is: Let's vote for McCaine, I'll bet he likes the Waltons!"

I'm glad i got that off my chest. If anyone else has a pure evil woman that spawned you, I'd like to hear about it to get the feeling that I'm not the only one who feels like he's in the pit of hell. Thanks.

SC_2010
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

You can't choose your parents. If you got a dud (like I did!) it is best to disconnect and move on! Cut things off if you can! Some parents do not deserve the love and respect of their children because they have been horrible parents. Just the truth!

missykrissy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Sep 2011, 8:59 pm

so you hate your own mother because she has a hearing problem, a southern accent, sneezes, wants to make sure you are doing what you need to do before she heads off to work and tries to unwind with a hobby in the evenings and looks older than you think she should(my guess is this is from the stress of raising an autistic child)......

nice. maybe it's time for you to move out on your own. you are an adult now, if you hate her so much get out of her house and stop letting her and your father spend their money on you.

Wreck-Gar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

Get help, dude. Seriously.

guywithAS
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

i get how tough it can be. i had a tough time with my parents. but there is a very real communication gap between ASD and women. its best to really acknowledge that it is there, poisoning the relationship with your mother.

probably she talks down to you a bit sometimes, right? like you "don't get it?". i see that from some of the mothers on this forum its mildly amusing its like they feel they are more "aware" than us.

the best thing you can do is put some space between yourself and your mother. don't cut ties, just find another place to live. and don't hate her, no matter how bad it gets. hate the ASD which causes such a gulf in communication. she really does love you, i promise. it comes built in to all mothers.

catbalou
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Sep 2011, 1:05 am

Still, The Green Ego, you had me laughing there a good bit. Crickey I hope my own kid doesn't see me this way! But yes perhaps time to move out if she drives you nuts. And keep writing, you'e a great line in insult :)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2011, 1:43 am

You do have a flair with words ... but, geez, it would crush me, CRUSH me, if one of my kids ever turned their words against me in that way.

And more than half your "reasons" for calling her evil are not reasons at all. Just typical complaints teens have about any parent, really. That parent could be God and they'd still see nothing but the worst. All parents like lame TV shows, have too many wrinkles, and impose rules that make no sense to the way the child thinks the world should be.

Not all parents have poor hearing, but I do, and it's not like I can help it. GEEZ. Absolutely not fair to hate someone over a DISABILITY. If she could wave a magic wand and have perfect hearing, don't you think your mom would do it? In. a. heartbeat.

Although I certainly have an issue with her calling you hateful, and a few other things. Not great parenting. Obviously.

Then again, if you are expressing yourself this way in front of her, you are, actually, acting hatefully. You get that, right? Not sure which is the chicken and which is the egg, but ...

But .... if that made you feel better, and you can actually go back into your real life and maybe even feel some love towards your mom, I'm cool. Sometimes teens need to go through that. Hate, separation, etc. Part of growing up.

I really hope she isn't actually evil. Hard to say from your post. No doubt she is less than perfect, but who isn't?

And if she really is evil ... nothing is stopping you from striking out on your own.

azurecrayon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2011, 7:08 am

the OP seems to make a lot of inflammatory posts similar to this, against vaccines, NTs, speech therapy, etc. considering the subject matter and the forum, i'd just label it a troll post and move on. apparently his cheeries didnt have enough drama in them this morning and he needs more.

K - 6 yrs med/school dx classic autism
C - 8 yrs NT
N - 15 yrs school dx AS

momsparky
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

Or maybe the OP needed a place to blow off some steam so as not to express these thoughts out loud at home? Especially if the mother isn't computer literate - it isn't the best choice, but it's something. When I was a kid and living miserably at home, I felt this way often, and yes, many of the things that bothered me that I could wrap my brain around were things my mother couldn't help. They weren't the real problem - but I knew there WAS a problem, and I didn't have anywhere to go with it; no internet...and my mother made a big deal about telling me she was going to read my diary and go through my stuff, so I couldn't do that "write a letter and destroy it" thing. Nobody to talk to, as I was kept isolated.

These days, I rant about my parents quietly and privately but probably no less insensitively to my husband, who hugs me and tells me he's sorry it's so hard. He knows I don't mean much of what I say except for the part about me being hurt.

OP, I'm sorry it's so hard.

And also - guywithAS - It's very likely I have AS, myself. As such, a good 75% of what I say comes out sounding condescending and like I'm talking down to people - I've been that way all my life (it really REALLY sucked when I was seven.) I never mean it that way.

The best we can do here is assume the best about each other and learn what we can from each post and thread.

claudia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Sep 2011, 3:32 am

I think it's time you try to become independent and live on your own. When your mother will not decide for your life, things will change in your relationship with her. Things will be better or worse, I think there's not a third option.
Your introduction made me smile, you managed to mix Christian and pagan mythology and make up something close to an apocryphal apocalypse... are you serious? Do you speak that way in your real life?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 4:22 am

guywithAS wrote:
i get how tough it can be. i had a tough time with my parents. but there is a very real communication gap between ASD and women. its best to really acknowledge that it is there, poisoning the relationship with your mother.

probably she talks down to you a bit sometimes, right? like you "don't get it?". i see that from some of the mothers on this forum its mildly amusing its like they feel they are more "aware" than us.

Mothers tend to think they might, depending on the situation, be more aware than kids not because of NT v. ASD, but because the average mom has lived, um 30 years longer than the kids? You speak as if there is no value to life experience, to simply dealing with a question or issue for decades as opposed to years, or years as opposed to months. Just remember that a person can cover a lot more bases in ten years than in one, and people who have paid their dues putting in the time to develop a breath of information and experience have actually earned the right to think that, maybe, they know something. That does not mean others can't have equal or greater value, but it is the reason society frowns on it if you walk in and assume your fresh, "young" information trumps all.

Where does this idea that there is a unique communication gap between women and ASD come from? There is a unique communication gap between women and men that is scientifically documented, but you are trying to take it a step further and I disagree with that step.

And there is no "us" either in the "mothers" you refer to, the children that are discussed, or the members that post here to help out the parents. There are individuals, and some get along better than others, but there is no formula or box for how or why that happens, no way is it as simple as saying, "Female parent, adult AS male, the former will be condescending to the later," as you seem to imply.

SuperTrouper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

If there were a communication gap between ASD and women... what do you make of an ASD woman?

annotated_alice
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

SuperTrouper wrote:
If there were a communication gap between ASD and women... what do you make of an ASD woman?

Exactly!

And to the OP: your rant was amusing, you do have a flair for words! And speaking as one whose mother drives her absolutely BONKERS sometimes, I can relate to your level of frustration -I really can, but try to remember (and I tell myself the same thing regularly) that your mom is a human being, therefore allowed to be just as fallible and generally messed up as the rest of us. Cut her some slack if you can.

Annmaria
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 6:02 pm

Hello respect comes to mind, not sure what your difficulties are, but now I certainly know what your mums are. You must be a joy to live with!

Wreck-Gar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

This is the parents forum, not the "bash your parents" forum.

lovelyboy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2011, 3:20 am

Your post braught a smile to my face....my 8 yr old, actually tells me sometimes that I'm horrible, he hates me, I irritate him, he wants to move far away and never speek to me again! :lol: This is ALWAYS when he didn't get his way!! !! !
10 minutes later, when I must help him in the bathroom....he tells me that I'm the best mom EVER and that I'm beautifull and that he loves me to bits! :wink:

I know your mom drives you nuts, but I agree, either make a plan and get into action to start moving forward and get another place to stay with an income....or try and find some things about your mom that's not so bad......

Remember any relationship comes from 2 sides.......It's easy to critisize some one, but what's your part in all of this? For example: Using up all the fruit to make smoothies: Fruit is expensive, does she have enough money to buy so many fruit, or do you buy them with your money? Do you clean up after you messed, or does she need to do that? Do you offer to go and buy the new fruit or must she do all that after a days hard work?

I can carry on....but I won't, because I don't want to sound like an Evil mom!! !!