Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

philcommander
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2012, 4:32 pm

Hi,
I am going to be putting out a hardcover book later this year and I need about ten drawings done by children on the spectrum. The drawings need to be of the child and their parents (both parents must be in the drawing). Siblings are ok too.
The drawings will be reproduced in black and white.
So if there are any parents out there who want to have their childs drawings in a book - or if you are on the spectrum or an aspie and you have a drawing that you made when you were younger (and it fits the criteria I mentioned above) contact me if you are interested.
You can scan it and send it to me via my personal email; [email protected] .
The book is NOT an autism book...it's a very unique book about parenting in general. I will give you more information if you are interested.
The child will receive credit in the book for their drawing. Remember I only need about ten drawings at most so it's kinda first come first serve.

Thanks and message me with any questions!

Phil Commander

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

I told my son about this and have given him pens and paper. He wonders what will happen if it's "crap", and says that he usually compensates for his lack of skill with his use of colour!

I'll send what he produces. :D

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2012, 6:47 pm

That's it done!

Art is not his best subject, by a long way!

philcommander
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

Marcia wrote:
I told my son about this and have given him pens and paper. He wonders what will happen if it's "crap", and says that he usually compensates for his lack of skill with his use of colour!

I'll send what he produces. :D

Great! Much appreciated!

Phil