Text to Speech, Translator, Games, and Fun on Free Website

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

blondeambition
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm

http://www.freevideosforautistickids.co ... e_Fun.html

I've just added three Text to Speech widgets to my free website on the above webpage. (Google Translator does both TTS and translation and is best for longer translations). One of them comes with an avatar, and my kids like making it talk.

The above page also has language games, links to a whole bunch of comics, jokes, links to a comic strip creator, links to online kids magazines--a bunch of free stuff that I found on the web to promote language and literacy.

http://www.freevideosforautistickids.com/Games.html

Above is a link to a whole bunch of websites offering free educational games for kids. A few of the websites have autism and special needs games.

Anyway, if your kids watch all of the videos collected on my website and do all of the educational games on the sites in the links, they can learn a lot and keep busy for a very, very long time--for free if you just do the free stuff and economically if you choose to subscribe to some of the premium game websites. Website subjects: autism, speech, social skills, reading, life skills, resources for parents, math, science, homeschool, writing, potty training, grammar, occupational therapy, teaching tips, special needs catalogs, helpful links, support groups, symptoms, therapy, learning disabilities, and more.

My website has over 400 pages, is absolutely free, requires no long in, I don't keep your data, and has very little advertising. I didn't make most of the material--embedded educational YouTube videos, embedded educational games, links to other resources, embedded flashcards and slideshows that are in the public domain, etc.

www.freevideosforautistickids.com is my website with hundreds of links and thousands of educational videos for kids, parents and educators. Son with high-functioning classic autism, aged 7, and son with OCD/Aspergers, aged 4. I love my boys!