Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Angel_UK1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jan 2007, 5:42 pm

Now you know this is an interesting thread. Now I think about it my son who is 8 has never asked for me to put a cd on.
Some of my songs he will sing along to but some he says are way to loud.
Sometimes feel he is the parent and I am a naughty child,lol.
I play Happy Hardcore, DJ Pulse, DJ Cammy etc, so yes i guess the bass does bang a bit.
Now my daughter who has a statement and has some autistic tendencies nags me constantly to play music. She loves it. Guess no matter about them both havng some similarities in ASD's still means they are different little people,lol.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 7:58 pm

Anyone wanting something experimental and trippy but still quite chilled out should try Ozric Tentacles.

It's almost dance music for hippies... but don't let that description put you off!

I have an album of theirs called Jurassic Shift which is totally wonderful - interesting and relaxing all at the same time.

I'd imagine it would be of particular interest to those who like mushroom tea :D

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Feb 2007, 11:14 pm

Classical for me; does your daughter know Mozart? Mozart changed my life!! (Then again, so did Bach, Beethoven and the rest of the gang ;^) )

~Aspiegirl89~

Kimu
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Feb 2007, 1:34 am

When I was younger I never used to listen to any music... but that all changed when I was 13 or so, because I discovered music I actually like listening to. :) Your daughter will probably find her own style of music eventually. :wink: