I feel blessed that I gave birth to them !

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DianeBrown
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2014, 2:23 am

I have 2 kids. The younger one is 3 years old and the elder one is studying in 5th grade at Sunnybrook School in Ontario . My DD (younger one) is having autism . I haven't seen such a beautiful brother and sister relationship . When she plays with him I never feel that my kid has autism . He shares everything with her . She waits for him to return from school . When he comes she runs to him and hugs him tightly . (She normally don't hug us ). I feel blessed that I gave birth to them !

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 7:26 am

Welcome to WP!

postcards57
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2014, 6:25 pm

Welcome!
I also feel blessed that I have such a wonderful family, and especially because they consider that we are an awesome family. They learn so many lessons by being together, and my dd on the spectrum certainly benefits from great social lessons through her interactions with her siblings and their friends.
J.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2014, 10:06 am

Siblings of autistics can be so sweet sometimes.

I have a brother, eight years younger, and he's so nice to me. He was my best friend through a lot of the times when I had no friends, and always happy to include me in activities with his friends even though I'm so much older. And it looks like he'll be a support to me as an adult, too. We're thinking of being roommates when he's ready to move out of home.

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2014, 10:23 am

They sound lovely!