Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 10:19 am

I am glad it went well, and your child had no adverse reactions.

willaful
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm

Hmm. Since this very old topic got revived, I'll just mention that we have since caught son up with most, if not all, of the recommended vaccinations with no ill-effects.

Washi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

willaful wrote:
Hmm. Since this very old topic got revived, I'll just mention

Since it was resurrected I suppose I'll mention too ... in my case we put the remainder of my son's vaccinations on hold until he was ready to be enrolled in Kindergarten. My son had a lot of night terrors when he was a baby, I'm not exactly sure when they stopped but it had been a few years since he had one. I put off the pertussis vaccination til last, he didn't have a reaction to any of the other vaccinations leading up that that one. When he had the pertussis vaccination he had a minor night terror the following night an isolated incident and hasn't had any since (this was about a year and a half ago).

Washi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2015, 12:18 pm

Wow, I just left for a little bit and reread my post when I came back to look for typos (sometimes I scramble or omit words, I often don't see my mistakes until after I've posted something) ... anyway, I was going to move some punctuation around and I can't edit the post any more? I don't remember it being like that before? I really don't like the recent changes. I imagine this thread came back up as a result of the recent suggestions for similar posts (I wasn't happy to see it again) and not a fan of the florescent white....
Edit: WOW, and the option to delete my last post is gone now. What were they thinking?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm

Quote:
...what happens when the actual evidence from the scientific and clinical literature produced by these very agencies contradicts their own vaccine policies?

This is exactly what has happened with the publication of a new study in the Journal of Pediatrics titled ,"Adverse Events following Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1990-2013," wherein CDC and FDA researchers identify 749 deaths linked to the administration of the Hib vaccine, 51% of which were sudden infant death linked to the administration of Hib vaccine.

CDC's Own Data: Vaccine-Infant Death Link (January 24, 2015)
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/01/cdc ... -link.html

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)