transition between primary and secondary school

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

amcrory
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2017, 3:33 pm

Hi all!
I would greatly appreciate your help in filling out this short survey for my 4th year dissertation. The survey is about the 'transition between primary and secondary school for children with autism, from a parents perspective' Exploring this topic I feel is crucial in helping children with autism through education, finding out the problems they face through the transition between primary and secondary school and perhaps with the data gathered in this survey finding out how to amend these issues. Your participation will be highly appreciated and beneficial in exploring this topic further, thank you! Any parents/guardians who have a child with autism please click the link to participate :)

https://dundee.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/tran ... c-children

InThisTogether
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 3:00 pm

Do you have to be in the UK? I do not know how to answer the question about what authority are we in, because we are not in any.

amcrory
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm

Thank you very much for your reply! I am so sorry but unfortunately to do have to be in the UK, my apologies I should have made that clear! Thank you for your interest though! x