Is it reasonable for a 31 year old to be banned fromcaffeine

Page 7 of 10 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 1:06 am

Ultimately I feel like you and your parents communicate in entirely different languages, so to speak. I guess I can't believe a father would actually say things in the way you hear them. These threads end up making me wish I was sitting in between you two and trying to translate. If that would actually help, who knows. Instead of reacting to each other's statements, it might help if you both learn to step back and ask each other to rephrase, and ask questions designed to find out what the real point is. You dad seems to repeat a lot of sayings, and those are super difficult for those on the spectrum. For example, in saying he will outlive you, I'm thinking what he really might be saying is that by engaging in some of these food and drink choices you might be shortening your own life. Ie he's trying to show concern for your health. My personal response to that would be another saying: "all things in moderation". Or, taking a completely opposite approach, what my dad used to say: "who wants a long life if you don't get to enjoy it?" (my dad did not get to enjoy a long life and I really miss him, but he did live the life he wanted).

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 2:20 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Ultimately I feel like you and your parents communicate in entirely different languages, so to speak. I guess I can't believe a father would actually say things in the way you hear them. These threads end up making me wish I was sitting in between you two and trying to translate. If that would actually help, who knows. Instead of reacting to each other's statements, it might help if you both learn to step back and ask each other to rephrase, and ask questions designed to find out what the real point is. You dad seems to repeat a lot of sayings, and those are super difficult for those on the spectrum. For example, in saying he will outlive you, I'm thinking what he really might be saying is that by engaging in some of these food and drink choices you might be shortening your own life. Ie he's trying to show concern for your health. My personal response to that would be another saying: "all things in moderation". Or, taking a completely opposite approach, what my dad used to say: "who wants a long life if you don't get to enjoy it?" (my dad did not get to enjoy a long life and I really miss him, but he did live the life he wanted).

Well those are fair points but my has threatened to kill me and he asked if he could shoot me and he said a sick joke by saying he wanted was gonna canibalize in the context of the way that word refers to dahmer but he was joking and he jokes around by calling me the r word I am so sick of his constant trolling I would move out if I could but my parents took all my life savings when I got sick they won’t allow me me to get section eight or food stamps and they won’t get a social security lawyer for me even though they are multimillionaires and have millions even though I have had zero dollars coming in from social security and they won’t let me get a lawyer to help the job rehab people get me a job after a decade of being unemployed so I have a fair chance of having to live with them for the rest of my life if I don’t get my church off the ground with my friend he has also carelessly pointed his sniper rifle at me multiple times during deer hunting trips. And he pointed his pellet gun at me as a joke my dad

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 2:40 am

He Also lit a cigar and held it within a inch or less from my skin multiple times on my birthday last week he knocked me to the ground and gave me a carpet burn for trying to get a regular coffee in the morning he also has threatened to leave me on the shoulder of the highway or median or whatever times one time he was about to leave out on the side of the highway in the hot Texas summer over an hour from civilation and he also almost has almost abandoned me on the side of the highway multiple times he has also said that most west Texas fathers would of murdered me by now and he yells at me and cusses me out and threatens to kick me out all the time I don’t feel like he is a good example of Christian love in a dad they also have said that he would kick me me out and let me die he has said that I am lucky I did not get cut off and kicked on the street when I was eighteen i want to work but I am unemployable because of Asperger’s and the state job people refuse to help me any parents don’t believe I should stand up for civil rights as a disabled man I am trying to start my intentional church of Christ community and church if all else fails and he takes the oil company away even though he said I own the whole company because it was. Meant. To give me a living after they are gone

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 3:03 am

I called my church for emergency housing but they refused to help me in any way financially I am constantly living in fear at pretty all times of my dad I have been homeless ten times since august he won’t even let me use a computer and he yells at me for wanting to use internet on his computer when I Don’t have a computer and they won’t help me do everything I need to do on devices he won’t let me call anyone for financial or housing attendance I really am tempted to run away I am so despondent all the time the because of my mom and dads constant bullying and they call me lazy but nobody will give me a chance he has hit me multiple times they won’t let me get welfare so my option is to be a beggar on the street because of my dad I am afraid that my dads gun will go off someday because my grandfather shot his gun point blank at me accidentally I talked to a domestic advocacy center and they told me that dad was possibly guilty of sexual crimes against like possibly even felonies against me but I don’t want to send my own dad to the pen and ruin his life he wants to constantly kiss me and I don’t like it

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 3:56 am

I wish you lived here not only so I could get a better sense of what is really going on, but also because we have a lot of support services for autistic adults. Sigh. I don't know how to fix this.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 4:10 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
I wish you lived here not only so I could get a better sense of what is really going on, but also because we have a lot of support services for autistic adults. Sigh. I don't know how to fix this.

Sadly my state is backwards in the fact that it does not want to help people who are truly disabled live a decent life I appreciate all your kind words I really do thanks very much I know dad is most likely joking at least some of the time but I can’t be for sure since I am on the spectrum but I know he means well he is just old school and runs the family like a dictatorship but ultimately it’s his right to do that until I can move out I must admit that I am trying to convince my dad to let me get a credit card to build my credit because pretty much every apartment checks your credit but I have no credit currently thanks to Dave Ramsey

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 4:13 am

DW_a_mom wrote:

Ya maybe if I have ever have enough resources I. Could live in cali or at least vacation there more often lol I would live in California if I could maybe I will for one year someday

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 7:03 am

Since homelessness in TX is not working out, I am tempted to Google for you: Best states for homelessness. I'd wish you a good residential unit to get back on your feet. My family is currently low income and on Medicaid (whose services are hit and miss, but even so); I did find a reliable resource for mental health support. We have food pantries here (CO) but not great shelters - we do have some good residential units (that actually empower their residents - what a novel concept). Getting away from abuse is hard. It wasn't my choice to leave my family home, but it was for the best. Recently it took me two years to leave my toxic (discriminatory) workplace. I still have difficulties asserting myself in general and specifically with my bullying (abusive) family members. Tough stuff.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 7:10 am

SharonB wrote:
Since homelessness in TX is not working out, I am tempted to Google for you: Best states for homelessness. I'd wish you a good residential unit to get back on your feet. My family is currently low income and on Medicaid (whose services are hit and miss, but even so); I did find a reliable resource for mental health support. We have food pantries here (CO) but not great shelters - we do have some good residential units (that actually empower their residents - what a novel concept). Getting away from abuse is hard. It wasn't my choice to leave my family home, but it was for the best. Recently it took me two years to leave my toxic (discriminatory) workplace. I still have difficulties asserting myself in general and specifically with my bullying (abusive) family members. Tough stuff.

Thanks very much I am trying to start a intentional Christian community for Christian’s if push comes to shove but I am still trying to figure out the logistics of it legally and from a tax perspective and a church of Christ of my own it’s tough when your parents are worth millions and won’t help you sign up for all the welfare or even allow you to ask for help of anybody in anyway

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 7:15 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I talked to a domestic advocacy center and they told me that dad was possibly guilty of sexual crimes against like possibly even felonies against me but I don’t want to send my own dad to the pen and ruin his life he wants to constantly kiss me and I don’t like it

Do it. Your dad's a creep and you know it. It's about time he was taken down a peg or two.

Next time he goes nuts on you film it or voice record it. Judging by what he says it won't take long to get plenty of evidence against him.

What will happen to the business if he ends up in prison?

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 7:37 am

Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I talked to a domestic advocacy center and they told me that dad was possibly guilty of sexual crimes against like possibly even felonies against me but I don’t want to send my own dad to the pen and ruin his life he wants to constantly kiss me and I don’t like it

Do it. Your dad's a creep and you know it. It's about time he was taken down a peg or two.

Next time he goes nuts on you film it or voice record it. Judging by what he says it won't take long to get plenty of evidence against him.

The business will go out out out of business most likely if that happens if I lose the company I will just start my church of Christ and intententional Christianity community to serve the poor and homeless sooner rather than later but I would try to start a land business to get leases for oil drillers to start over from square one I may sure to get the company but I don’t want to estrange the family by doing something like out of Dallas

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:25 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

The business will go out out out of business most likely if that happens if I lose the company I will just start my church of Christ and intententional Christianity community to serve the poor and homeless sooner rather than later but I would try to start a land business to get leases for oil drillers to start over from square one I may sure to get the company but I don’t want to estrange the family by doing something like out of Dallas

I wouldn't care about your family. They don't care about you.

They point guns at you. Said you would be murdered if it wasn't for their mercy. Torment you with cigars on your birthday and then slammed you to the floor for getting a coffee. They also refuse to let you talk to women or even go out by yourself.

You're 31. Just send him to prison, bankrupt their company if you have to and put it all behind you.

Your parents have subjected you to horrific abuse and they're probably lying about ever giving you a stake in the business.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 3:40 am

My dad started a argument with me on the road after I tried to get him to leave me alone and yell at me he even spit in my face when I was sitting next to him I wanted to talk the police in the nearest town but then he said I would be in a institution and he would be done with me all for the rest of my life all of because of possible caffeine he gaslit me about spitting on me he said he didn’t or didn’t mean to but it sounded like he was spitting a loogie in my face and he burps and farts on me all the time my dad can be so mean

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 4:00 am

Dad was trying to beat up and I don’t feel safe at home this-was because I was asking for help from him and he won’t let me on the computer I had to run away and be homeless again because he was trying to chase me out of the house he trolls me all the time and is the biggest bully I have ever had in my life and he makes me so depressed and he gaslit me This is my eleventh time to be on the streets since my august my mom is even crueler

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 4:04 am

Dad hasn’t let use a computer of his in four months and I’m too broke to buy one myself dad is destroying my mental health

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 5:37 am

I am so sorry. Your situation is really horrible. I wish you were somewhere with better resources.