Page 235 of 275 [ 4397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 275  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2021, 8:49 pm

Playing Dishonored 3, just completed Dishonored 2...did not play the first one though. But yeah I really like it, it's an interesting world and well interesting to play. One can play super stealthy and maybe even non-lethally, but well I end up getting a little sloppy and end up having to take a more violent approach to the missions. I am trying to be more just stealth and sneaky, but I keep attracting attention of guards and other hostile npcs so I end up having to fight them to the death. But fun game for sure...and playing on easy, and even that is a challenge idk maybe some people can play stealth/assasian type games on harder difficulty but I like easy so its still a bit challenging (to me) but also I can get through the actual story with less frustration.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 7:42 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
...maybe some people can play stealth/assasian type games on harder difficulty but I like easy so its still a bit challenging (to me) but also I can get through the actual story with less frustration.

Nah, I played the first game for a little bit, the stealth isn't very good.
If you want to stealth, you're much better off just playing Thief 2 (or maybe Thief 1 or 3).

The Hitman games (except for the first one) had some pretty good stealth bits too, but like you said about Dishonored, it's really easy to bungle it and just take your frustrations out with a machine gun.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 1:28 am

Taking another run at Stardew Valley since they added some updates since I last played; it's so impressive for being essentially a one man project.

Eirianbryn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Oct 2021, 10:25 am

My go to is ESO

My new game obsession I'm trying out is Genshin

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:44 am

Doom 2, Nova II

https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/18 ... -new-dawn/

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

28 Oct 2021, 10:45 pm

Nintendo Switch Online Expansion+. Particularly Sin & Punishment.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:00 pm

SyphonFilter wrote:
Nintendo Switch Online Expansion+. Particularly Sin & Punishment.

That's a pretty good one, I need to pull my N64 out soon. I always get the hankering to play it around this time of year.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 5:11 pm

Deathloop. It's pretty good, I'm really enjoying the visual and auditory direction and figuring out the story, but man the enemy AI is dumb, stealthing through most of the game is pretty easy once you get a silent weapon.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 12:12 pm

The Binding of Isaac Repentance hit PS4 yesterday, so I've been playing that. I already have Bethany and Planetariums unlocked. Now I just need to work on unlocking the rest. I also found out that things can hit the PS Store before the supposed PS Store update. The add-on wasn't on the New Games section of the store front as of yesterday, but did come up when I searched it. Thank goodness I got sent an email from Edmund McMillan telling me it was out. Now I'm off to do a Planetarium run, and beat Hush two more times so I can unlock the whole other half of the game.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 7:13 pm

Almost finished on the Zelda games. I finished A Link Between Worlds in Hero Mode the other day (not 100% though), I forgot how good that game was.

Now I'm working on Oracle of Ages and a little bit of TriForce Heroes.
I forgot how repetitive the music is in the Oracle games. I think the last time I played through them was at work, and it's too loud there to hear the games without headphones.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 8:14 pm

Visage, it is interesting so far and rather challenging.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm

Doom 2, Nova III, playing on UV continuous.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/1 ... load-rc2b/

Just finished MAP24. The final room has 20 Arachnotrons, 20 Mancubuses, 2 Archviles and a Cyberdemon in it.

:twisted:

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Nov 2021, 5:17 pm

Megaman 3 from the Megaman Legacy Collection on Steam

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2021, 5:51 pm

Megaman 4 from the Megaman Legacy Collection. I completed Megaman 3 last night

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 8:13 pm

DRR345 wrote:

I gotta get back into those at some point, I can't even remember where I left off.

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Nov 2021, 1:09 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
DRR345 wrote:

I gotta get back into those at some point, I can't even remember where I left off.

@SabbraCadabra - if you have the Megaman Legacy Collection, you can always start from Megaman 1 and work your way up. That’s what I did.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Right now, I’m playing Megaman 5 from the Megaman Legacy Collection. I completed Megaman 4 last night.