Page 237 of 276 [ 4406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 276  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:21 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
Earthbound

Niiice.

I really gotta replay that one, I feel like it's been long enough (I was trying to forget a lot of it).

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Nov 2021, 4:43 pm

Jump Super Stars on DS. It’s an anime beat-them up. It’s all in Japanese but thankfully there some English guides that helped me to enjoy the game.

sixthes
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2021, 7:40 am

Minecraft and Undertale.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 4:54 pm

An Eric Andre simulator called Kyle is Famous.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 5:02 pm

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The update still has me hooked. lol

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:53 pm

Far Cry 6. It's got that usual Ubisoft openworld empty calories feeling, but the gameplay loop is still satisfying enough to keep me playing.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:55 pm

Initial Unity

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

mjb4321
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Nov 2021, 11:45 pm

Nothing right now, but waiting for the new minecraft update.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 10:59 pm

Doom II, TNT: Renascence

A reworking of the first ten maps or so of TNT: Evilution, by noted Doom author 'Eternal'. I particularly like his take on MAP04 'Wormhole', which is a big improvement on the original.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:01 am

I might play some rFactor later. I've finally gotten the controls and AI setup well and have a mod I enjoy playing. The cars lap Watkins Glen in 1'44" so they're as fast as anything I've raced before, and I get to drive a Civic that looks almost like mine but with crazy aero and fenders, AWD and a high strung flatplane V8.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

02 Dec 2021, 10:21 am

Pokemon Shining Pearl. ^^ Taking my time with it and having a lot of fun. It's been a long time since I played the original Gen 4 games so I don't really remember a lot of it.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 12:54 am

Just completed Episode 4 of Ultimate Doom from pistol starts in UV difficulty. Have now done the whole of original Doom and Doom 2 in this mode. That wouldn't impress hardcore Doomers who play on Nightmare level or with 'fast monsters', especially as I use freelook and make the occasional save on the tougher maps, but I'm still quite pleased with this! :D

Will look to do the same with Final Doom in the foreseeable future - Plutonia should be a more testing experience...

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 11:49 am

Getting back to the not so new, but is greatly improved Quake. They added a new add-on campaign called Honey.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:49 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Just completed Episode 4 of Ultimate Doom from pistol starts in UV difficulty. Have now done the whole of original Doom and Doom 2 in this mode.

Oof, I don't know about that one. I know Romero tested to make sure all of his maps could be played that way, but...

DeepHour wrote:
That wouldn't impress hardcore Doomers who play on Nightmare level or with 'fast monsters', especially as I use freelook and make the occasional save on the tougher maps, but I'm still quite pleased with this! :D

Time for hardcore mode. No saves, no deaths.
I don't get the appeal of Nightmare/fast monsters...just seems like something id threw in there to troll us.
But I mean, at least it's more interesting than the last-minute Nightmare mode in Quake, which is actually easier than Hard mode.

Aspiegaming wrote:
Getting back to the not so new, but is greatly improved Quake. They added a new add-on campaign called Honey.

Honey isn't new =)
He did revamp it a little for this release, though...not sure how much, I think he mostly just added more detail brushes?

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm

^ E4M2 and E4M6, both by Romero of course, are the two big challenges for a UV pistol starter. I used saves in either case, but now that I've formulated a workable strategy for these maps, I think I could manage to get through them in one go.

Currently doing the first episode of TNT: Evilution from UV pistol starts. Did MAP04 'Wormhole' with 100% kills, items and secrets (no saves), which was v satisfying.

:D

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 12:46 pm

Skyward Sword.