Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 1:05 pm

This was my favorite part of Resident Evil 4. Ada's segment of the game may have been shorter than Leon's but she made the most of what little behind-the-scenes screentime she was given. She's also a total badass. She should be everyone's favorite Chinese spy! 8)

https://youtu.be/0-xjtlhsfvw

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 1:58 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
This was my favorite part of Resident Evil 4. Ada's segment of the game may have been shorter than Leon's but she made the most of what little behind-the-scenes screentime she was given. She's also a total badass. She should be everyone's favorite Chinese spy! 8)

https://youtu.be/0-xjtlhsfvw

She is definitely a badass & a strong female figure.

I love the squelching sounds of the zombie heads exploding, watching this video. :skull: :D

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 2:09 pm

Yes she is. 8)

Have you ever played The Umbrella Chronicles btw? There was a cool hidden level in the Raccoon City section of this game that depicts how she escaped from the city despite being badly injured after Resident Evil 2. It's pretty awesome. 8)

https://youtu.be/X9s1i71XSa0

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 2:32 pm

I once took out the first Resident Evil for the PS1 on a couple of days rental about 25 years ago. I just couldn't get into it or even see the point of it. Maybe it's because it's a 'third person' game, and I've always identified with the first person perspective. I think you were also looking down onto the action from above, which seemed a bit strange.

The only RE game I possess is Code Veronica X for the PS2, but I've never played it. Also have an unplayed PS2 game called Cold Fear, which I suspect may have something in common with the RE genre. The only 3rd person games I've ever played at length were a couple from the PS1 Tomb Raider series.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 4:28 pm

DeepHour wrote:
I once took out the first Resident Evil for the PS1 on a couple of days rental about 25 years ago. I just couldn't get into it or even see the point of it. Maybe it's because it's a 'third person' game, and I've always identified with the first person perspective. I think you were also looking down onto the action from above, which seemed a bit strange.

The only RE game I possess is Code Veronica X for the PS2, but I've never played it. Also have an unplayed PS2 game called Cold Fear, which I suspect may have something in common with the RE genre. The only 3rd person games I've ever played at length were a couple from the PS1 Tomb Raider series.

I never got into the Resident Evil series until I was in my early twenties, despite playing it a little whilst I was a kid/teenager & finding it too difficult back then.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 4:28 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Yes she is. 8)

Have you ever played The Umbrella Chronicles btw? There was a cool hidden level in the Raccoon City section of this game that depicts how she escaped from the city despite being badly injured after Resident Evil 2. It's pretty awesome. 8)

https://youtu.be/X9s1i71XSa0

No, I have not played UC but it sounds fun!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 4:41 pm

Yeah it was pretty fun. I recommend both The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles if you like House of the Dead-style rail shooters. :)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 11:06 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Yeah it was pretty fun. I recommend both The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles if you like House of the Dead-style rail shooters. :)

Yes, if they are Resident Evil related, I would definitely give them a try. :)