Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

knowingtheautist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jan 2023, 6:49 pm

Who has reached the DNA level in the game?

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2023, 8:21 pm

knowingtheautist wrote:
Hello Fellow Autism Game Admirers!

Game talents can come out very strong and innovative for those on the spectrum, especially if you are high-functioning. Who says those on the spectrum are unable to level up in their imaginations WITHOUT LIMITS, WITHOUT BORDERS? Never get discouraged. Autism is not a disease, it's an opportunity to be a Creative Dude in the Gaming industry.

Here is a game created I developed for Android users called Immortal Mutant Pursuit:

I have developed the artistic backgrounds myself using a template, the game character, end-of-level jar, and TURN UP the volume...guess what - you will hear some charismatic music I created myself

During gameplay, swipe gently, find the jar, and strike the enemies from the side until you get the red key, and you will be able to open the jar.

The game can be downloaded here. There are 60 levels in the game with different themes for every 15 levels. Tell me how far you achieved and your experiences. Are you stuck at any level? I will give you tricks:

I was able to create the game with the attitude of become a CREATIVE DUDE like Charles Darwin and Bill Gates. I am sure you can do it and develop a similar game if you want to as well :)

I am an Aspie on the specturm and here is my game you can play and comment on:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_CA&gl=US

I am not downloading anything from that spyware website and I don't play mobile games.

99% of PC games are garbage. I hope some day all online stores are cleansed of most of their games.

NullPointerException
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Feb 2023, 8:33 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
knowingtheautist wrote:
Hello Fellow Autism Game Admirers!

Game talents can come out very strong and innovative for those on the spectrum, especially if you are high-functioning. Who says those on the spectrum are unable to level up in their imaginations WITHOUT LIMITS, WITHOUT BORDERS? Never get discouraged. Autism is not a disease, it's an opportunity to be a Creative Dude in the Gaming industry.

Here is a game created I developed for Android users called Immortal Mutant Pursuit:

I have developed the artistic backgrounds myself using a template, the game character, end-of-level jar, and TURN UP the volume...guess what - you will hear some charismatic music I created myself

During gameplay, swipe gently, find the jar, and strike the enemies from the side until you get the red key, and you will be able to open the jar.

The game can be downloaded here. There are 60 levels in the game with different themes for every 15 levels. Tell me how far you achieved and your experiences. Are you stuck at any level? I will give you tricks:

I was able to create the game with the attitude of become a CREATIVE DUDE like Charles Darwin and Bill Gates. I am sure you can do it and develop a similar game if you want to as well :)

I am an Aspie on the specturm and here is my game you can play and comment on:

I am not downloading anything from that spyware website and I don't play mobile games.

99% of PC games are garbage. I hope some day all online stores are cleansed of most of their games.

Wow aren't you a grumpy cloud, raining on OP parade lol

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2023, 8:41 pm

NullPointerException wrote:
Wow aren't you a grumpy cloud, raining on OP parade lol

I did not play their game so I have no opinion on their game, except for my stance on mobile gaming in general.

As they haven't received a response since November, they might even be excited by my reply.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2023, 10:38 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
99% of games are garbage.

Fixed your post.

I basically agree though. It's time to start burning games.

knowingtheautist

11 Apr 2023, 11:43 am

Yes, some apps are not safe to download or don't work as expected, but Google Play store now scrubs mobile games that don't adhere to safety rules.

I made Immortal Mutant Pursuit original and easy to play as it is a one tap swipe type game which is a lot easier to play than using digital controls that don't always press well on a screen.

Good luck, this game has one single very fluid movement you will want to enjoy again and again.

Worth playing.

Please tell me how far you have gotten and share it with the community. Make a competition amongst yourselves.

Enjoy !

knowingtheautist

19 May 2023, 1:56 pm

Hello Wrong Planeteers,

A game player made it to level 16 of Immortal Mutant Pursuit!

Who can beat that level?

Share your story and screenshot!

knowingtheautist

19 May 2023, 9:49 pm

Immortal Mutant Pursuit - Level 28

Who can beat Level 28 as in screenshot you see

?

Please POST your screenshot here if you did.

Winner will be announced if you wish.

If you have Android, the game is Immortal Mutant Pursuit.

Please download the free version as there are 2 versions of the game.

Please read the text instructions in game as it tells you how to play the game.

Best of luck!

knowingtheautist

29 May 2023, 10:50 am

Looks like someone is about to beat level 16 of the game Immortal Mutant Pursuit.

Who can post a screenshot.

Last bumped by knowingtheautist on 29 May 2023, 10:50 am.