Page 5 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 9:21 am

I bought the four Panoramic Tour video things on the Wii U eShop the other night. The Kyoto one is really cool. The hangliding in Italy one is kind of neat. Rio wasn't very exciting. Still gotta watch the London one.

Bought the four Phoenix Wright games on the 3DS, too. I can see why people love them so much...very anime.

Got a checklist of other 3DS games I need to grab, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get them all.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 9:20 pm

Well, there go the eShops =(

I didn't see anything on Wii U that I really needed, but grabbed a few things for the 3DS.

Got the Denpa Men trilogy (I kind of liked the demos), Gotta Protectors, Flick Golf 3D (Idunno, I really liked an interview with one of the devs), Colors! 3D (love the original homebrew version), RPGMaker Fes ($3 why not?), and bought the rest of the "DLC" for Rusty's Real Deal Baseball.

Now I'm looking at cashing in some Target gift cards for some physical Switch carts, there's a sale on Atari 50 and Dragon Quest Treasures.

Oh, and speaking of which, Mr. Driller DrillLand is currently on sale for Switch (digital only), and it's supposed to be one of the best in the series, so I grabbed that.

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Mar 2023, 5:19 pm

Resident Evil 4 remake (physical) and added DLC pack.

Princess Viola
Toucan
Toucan

30 Mar 2023, 7:38 pm

I bought Trainz 2019 on the recent Steam sale for $8.

Actually less than $8 considering I had like $2-something in credit on Steam.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2023, 7:55 pm

Last game I bought was Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Lite for my daughter.

Last game I bought for myself was Red Dead Redemption II (PC)

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2023, 8:04 pm

I preordered the new Zelda game. It's mostly for myself, but my son and I will probably play it together.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 11:00 am

Just preordered both volumes of the Mega Man Battle Network Collection.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 1:30 pm

I didn't buy them, but I got a few rom hacks based on NHL 94 and 95.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2023, 7:17 pm

I just preordered the new Zelda game and Pikmin 4.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2023, 4:16 pm

Dead Island 2 for PS5.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2023, 5:48 pm

Pokemon Violet? Does that sound right? For Switch.

Garthilium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2023, 8:48 am

Readydaer wrote:
arekks wrote:

Nah, you can get laptops with GTX 1650s for super cheap. Maybe even with OLED screens. And that's many times more powerful than the integrated graphics on the Steam Deck.

where? I sure can't find one for less than 400. And the Steam Deck really isn't that bulky when you get used to it, way smaller and easier than a laptop.

How are you liking the steam deck? I am thinking of getting one, I could put money towards upgrading my pc but I think I would rather get a deck maybe. Only issue is where I live there isn't an official seller for it like retailer, there are some legit sites that sell it but i mean I can't buy from valve or a traditional store. People have said that they seem good though from buying here (Aus).

Garthilium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2023, 9:02 am

arekks wrote:
Readydaer wrote:
arekks wrote:
Readydaer wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
I just bought a Steam Deck.

samesies. mine arrives tomorrow

How's it going? I was tempted by the Steam Deck, but part of me thinks I could just buy a laptop with a better display and many times more power for the same price.

Update on the Quest 2: I managed to return it, and I bought a Pico 4 instead, and wow. It makes me a lil mad because if I had never used VR before, I'd probably give up on the concept after seeing the Q2. The Pico 4 is incredible. I think a lot of the positive reviews for the Q2, and the negative reviews for the Pico 4, have to be paid. I don't think it's beyond the Zuck to do so

I would definitely recommend it! I bought the 64gb model for price and plan to upgrade the storage with a microsd. I'm having a lot of fun playing the Touhou demos and Rivals of Aether workshop characters. About the laptop thing, I would advise to ignore that part of you, because I looked, and for 400$ (I say 400 because the internal power is the same regardless of storage model I think) there is no laptop even close to the Deck in power, maybe display but I didn't check specifically for that. Anything on par with it is above 6 or 700$. So if you really want one, go for it! People say the battery life stinks but I think that's mostly for giant triple A games, because with the indie games I've been playing it gives upwards of 5 hours. I don't regret the purchase one bit. Hope this helps :)

Nah, you can get laptops with GTX 1650s for super cheap. Maybe even with OLED screens. And that's many times more powerful than the integrated graphics on the Steam Deck.

I am also considering this but it would be nearly 1/3 more of the steam deck price and then it isn't nearly as portable/playing in bed easy or in a car or a train etc. Although having an actual like computer portably could be good, maybe if the framework laptop ends up being any good I will opt for one later instead.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 10:08 am

Garthilium wrote:
Readydaer wrote:
arekks wrote:

where? I sure can't find one for less than 400. And the Steam Deck really isn't that bulky when you get used to it, way smaller and easier than a laptop.

How are you liking the steam deck? I am thinking of getting one, I could put money towards upgrading my pc but I think I would rather get a deck maybe. Only issue is where I live there isn't an official seller for it like retailer, there are some legit sites that sell it but i mean I can't buy from valve or a traditional store. People have said that they seem good though from buying here (Aus).

It's wonderful! it performs its functions perfectly; in desktop mode and gaming. You can even download windows games and just run them through steam with any of the Proton versions in the launch settings menu! And if any don't automatically support a controller configuration that steam automatically applies (which is a surprising amount of games), you can configure keyboard keys to buttons manually, so anything is playable. The screen is great imo, and I've already talked about other benefits. I love it as a mini pc and as a gaming device.

I'm USA so I just ordered through Valve and had it delivered, so I'm afraid I can't help with ordering advice, but I still recommend trying to get one.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 10:09 am

(also my latest game purchase was the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass. I love Xeno.)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 11:54 am

I bought a USB Sega Saturn controller.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う